Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,102 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy (3638 Views)

Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
itsmolep:

it has a controller and can also be controlled with a smartphone

Here's how to calibrate it with the app - Place it on a flat surface and connect it to your phone and launch the app. Turn on the drone, go to settings (gear icon) and select calibration. ( it's the last icon on the settings menu). When you do this, the drone's front and rear LED lights would blink continuously for about 7-10 seconds. Once it's done calibrating your drone is ready to fly. I'll check for the fix for the controller
Re: My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2017
cool
Re: My Hands On Review and Unboxing Of A Smartphone Controlled Drone - NaijaTechGuy by Nostradamus: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have to get one for myself.i fit take am monitor my babe,i have start hearing rumors that one guy Don dey come her house,will just use the drone dey watch over her house.so I'd know if the guy want to overthrow me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unlock 9mobile Mifi Mf910+ FREE / Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing / Free V-code To Pre-order Infinix ZERO GOLD (#23,900)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.