Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,242 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) (71509 Views)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) / Former Congo Dictator Mobutu Seseseko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Electronics: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is all Vanity
naijastoryz:
upon vanities
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Btruth: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D govt shld have confiscated d property and converted it to a hotel or resort of some sorts.. African leaders sef. Who's more senseless between d govt and Mobutu??
Exactly. Well, there's still room for repairs and maintenance.
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
It was rumuored that Seseseko being too diabolic, casted a spell on the house and the house is haunted ever after. Africans being what they are decided to stayed away from the property to avoid stories that touch..... Just passing by.
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
timilehin007:
This will not be Buhari portion in Jesus name...the devil izza liar...
I know 90% of u here what will cross your mind first is wishing Bubu to end up like this..
Your plan has successfully unsuccessfully failed grin

I know you pray for Buhari who budgeted 1billion for his kitchen before yourself
They terrorist isn't even aware of your existence
Just quit the asslicking already
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

I know you pray for Buhari who budgeted 1billion for his kitchen before yourself
They terrorist isn't even aware of your existence
Just quit the asslicking already

Useless pained muafucker who ask for your unpalatable opinion...stop linking my ass because I don't care of your existence either..
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
timilehin007:

Useless pained muafucker who ask for your unpalatable opinion...stop linking my ass because I don't care of your existence either..

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

So ur village people finally succeeded in transforming you to goat...lol...happy blaring o..
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
timilehin007:

So ur village people finally succeeded in transforming you to goat...lol...happy blaring o..

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=62468240][quote]

Stale...e no enter
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=timilehin007 post=62468282][/quote]

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol.. You remember the post?
Yes, I remember the post. It was a powerful post.
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by haykes(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
mamatayour:
grin grin na so e go be for politicians wey dey steal our money for Naija
Amen
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Zaen: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yorubas will say 'ilé ayé ẹsẹ mefa'
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D govt shld have confiscated d property and converted it to a hotel or resort of some sorts.. African leaders sef. Who's more senseless between d govt and Mobutu??
Apparently ,you didn't read the part about the house being located in his village at Gbadolite.
A village without any form of business or economic base is where you want the government to locate a hotel or resort?
Both Mobutu and Kabila have more sense than you.
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote] author=zombieHUNTER post=62468424][quote]

Childish smh...!
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Nbote(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Marotzke:
Apparently ,you didn't read the part about the house being located in his village at Gbadolite.
A village without any form of business or economic base is where you want the government to locate a hotel or resort?
Both Mobutu and Kabila have more sense than you.

Sometimes I wonder if some of u left ur brains behind during delivery or u jus didn't come with any... So becos d CASTLE is in his village it cannot b turned into a hotel or resort of some sorts?? Read thru again mayb U'll understand d difference between a castle and a house and google d meaning of a resort. U shld also google more about gbadolite if ur sense would allow u. U are Apparently seeking cheap attention but I gave out d last batch on anoda thread...
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by sshalom(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mindless vanity and personal delusion - The bane of many African leaders rulers!
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
naijastoryz:
FORMER CONGO DICTATOR MOBUTU SESESEKO'S MANSION IS NOW HOME TO RATS, BATS, SNAKES, BIRDS: LESSON TO AFRICAN RULERS

SHARE UNTIL AFRICAN RULERS SEE THIS

This is the House of the former Zaire [now DRC] dictator, Field Marshal Mobutu Sese Seko Kukungbendu Wazabanga.

The magnificent structure constructed on a large expanse of land [equivalent to a minimal game park] was built in his home village called Gbadolite at the cost £100m.

It was considered the "epitome of decor and elegance" in Zaire and beyond. The super structure was decorated with Italian marble, Katangese high-karate gold plated doors and windows, Spanish floor tiles, automatic American air conditioning, Isreali state-of-the-art communication systems, king-size swimming pool, a private airport control tower, 3-4 inch bullet-proof glassware, 5 presidential suites, 6 Jacuzzis and surrounded by a mini game park full of all kinds of wildlife, including Indian tigers.

The structure, which at the time of Mobutu's death was ranked one of the most magnificent private castles ever owned by a sitting Head of State, is now home to wild rats, tropical snakes, gecko lizards, mega snails, scorpions, birds and thousands of wild insects.

Dictators should learn from this. Where are Mobutu’s kids to take over their father’s estate?
Pictures source: Zambezi Reporters

So shall it be for all leaders who looted public resources unless they change and return their loots to public coffers. Aameen

Share this for humanity's sake.

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/congo-dictator-mobutu-sesesekos-mansion/
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, I remember the post. It was a powerful post.
Hmm.. So many people attacked me for that post. But that's just the bitter truth.
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm.. So many people attacked me for that post. But that's just the bitter truth.

Yes, it is indeed the bitter truth. But many of those who attacked you had their own sensible points too. But the truth remains the truth. And your post was the truth. The bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, it is indeed the bitter truth. But many of those who attacked you had their own sensible points too. But the truth remains the truth. And your post was the truth. The bitter truth.
hmmm.. Thanks! smiley
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
hmmm.. Thanks! smiley
You are welcome, beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by jice(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:

Vanity of vanity is vanity
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Am totally weak right now!
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by tck2000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Africa
Re: Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why their government no sell am angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.