Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album (19557 Views)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by bodmas119(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
mo je dodo is d only dope track out of all
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by eedrees(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
bodmas119:
mo je dodo is d only dope track out of all
you can it's the only jam aside wo!

I prefer Radio Lagos
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even for free,I won't take,I hate noise
who ask you to take? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Another pile of shits sad
shit is fine, maybe not for you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:
this is supposed to be a mixtape not an album. thrash
falz album is the best this year.
who ask you to rate, falz brother
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
UncleSnr:
I said it... Just 8 Songs.
its better than nothing?
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
RETiredGay:
Olamide should Calm and Take his chances!
Than just releasing wack Street's anthem!

#Love his songs,thou!
everybody wana show, who cares its shits
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
princeemmma:
who ask you to rate, falz brother
olamide album na thrash.
go n download it lol. e fall hand..
Jesse jagz album n falz na the best album this year
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by timileyinolawuyi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
HEY MY FATHER MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

olamide album na thrash.
who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
princeemmma:
who cares? undecided undecided undecided undecided

me and lover of good music
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Hakeymco(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Call him any names, still sensible than wizkid and froggy

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:
olamide album na thrash. go n download it lol. e fall hand.. Jesse jagz album n falz na the best album this year
which track for falz album no be thrash
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

which track for falz album no be thrash

lmao u be sure lol kesh fan
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
KingstonDome:
---Download Lagos Nawa (Wobey Sound) [Full Album Download] at

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/lagos-nawa-download-download-olamides.html?m=1

Rubbish.
website. files ain't opening
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

lmao u be sure lol kesh fan
see this guy ooo are talking about lil kesh here. that falz album that i no fit listen to the album twice the dey boring mtcheew i just waste may data that day i download it
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

see this guy ooo are talking about lil kesh here. that falz album that i no fit listen to the album twice the dey boring mtcheew i just waste may data that day i download it

because no be noise album n no pon Pon pon crap .
olamide dn drop album 4u now lol
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

because no be noise album n no pon Pon pon crap . olamide dn drop album 4u now lol
sure now and waiting patiently for laugh now, fly later to be released
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

olamide album na thrash.
the falz yeye album and 4:44 na same thrash boring album
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nice one congrats
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

so na olamide album dope pass ba?
them go check you well o.
falz album wey get story lines and bad ass quality production.
go n listen to the thrash olamide drop now lmao. I delete the album once.

4.44 no make sense before, na just Jay z hype and that all. Kendrick lammar DAMN album is miles better.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

sure now and waiting patiently for laugh now, fly later to be released

listen to the album n review here.
I dn delete my own. e no try at all
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

so na olamide album dope pass ba?
them go check you well o.
falz album wey get story lines and bad ass quality production.
go n listen to the thrash olamide drop now lmao. I delete the album once.

4.44 no make sense before, na just Jay z hype and that all. Kendrick lammar DAMN album is miles better.
yes Damn make sense but for falz d album no gud at all even i prefer ISSA pass am
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by paradigmshift(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

yes Damn make sense but for falz d album no gud at all even i prefer ISSA pass am

take your time and play falz album..use good ear piece or good sound system.. it's an hip-hop album and not Pon Pon useless noise..
no rush play am.
that album is too dope

damn is the best

1 Like

Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
bro u don't know good music u are following beats in ur rating. 4:44 & 27 consist of good lyrics with fact about life. go n listen to d tracks again.
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
bro u don't know good music u are following beats in ur rating. 4:44 & 27 consist of good lyrics with fact about life. go n listen to d tracks again.
lol u mean 4:44 get good lyrics
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

take your time and play falz album..use good ear piece or good sound system.. it's an hip-hop album and not Pon Pon useless noise..
no rush play am.
that album is too dope

damn is the best
okay oooo
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:

lol u mean 4:44 get good lyrics
bro u can confirm it urself use lyrics apps to play it. esp 4:44, family fause, story of Oj, smile. confirm it by urself
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
if u ar looking for good lyrics better listen to win and losses
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
bro u can confirm it urself use lyrics apps to play it. esp 4:44, family fause, story of Oj, smile. confirm it by urself
i like story of oj and 4.44 i cant lie
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by megafem1: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
censeakay:
if u ar looking for good lyrics better listen to win and losses
okay bro
Re: Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album by censeakay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
megafem1:
okay bro
trust me you will like it especially these scars young black american and made it from nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vee To Release Debut EP 'Young And Reckless' / Tips For Djs / DOWNOAD VIDEO : R2bees Ft Wizkid - Slow Down [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.