Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course To Commence November 21 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course To Commence November 21 (247 Views)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course To Commence November 21 by pglimpse: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2017
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Orientation Course.

All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.

Source provider: http://applyschool.com.ng/nysc-batch-b-stream-i-orientation-course

(1) (Reply)

Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.