Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,210 members, 7,974,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce (1644 Views)

Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by Towncrier247: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
This woman woman has been trending as people hail her new look after she took to Facebook to share photos of herself when she was married and after she got divorced.

The question is, is there anything wrong with her previous style of dressing? Must a woman wear tight, shoulderless, stylishly tailored dress before she can be deemed good-looking?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-dressing-like-bornagain-while-marriedshares-her-hotness-after-divorce

Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by Towncrier247: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's life
Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
She was caged, I love the sexy woman in my woman

My wifey must they wear G-string, the day I see you wear big pants you leaving my house

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by izaray(f): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
She is looking good on both pic.
Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by StarBukola(f): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good for her, I hope she finds happiness
Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

She looks great after divorce coz she knows she is free & happy more than she could've wish..

1 Like

Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by Towncrier247: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

She looks great after divorce coz she knows she is free & happy more than she could've wish..

Well
Re: Lady Dressing Like "Born-again" While Married,Shares Her Hotness After Divorce by Rukkydelta(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am not seeing the hot
She got a decent look in both photos . Just that she looks more happy in the second photo

(1) (Reply)

All The Things That Happen When Bae Says He’s On The Way To Your Place / Couple’s Semi Nude Maternity Photos Gets Mixed Reactions Online. / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.