Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (688 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by Slim4blues(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
She's seeing some one else just to fund my school fees and still claim to love me. House, what do call this
Re: Could This Be Love? by Slim4blues(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
yesss but think twice
Re: Could This Be Love? by omega25red(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
Slim4blues:

She's seeing some one else just to fund my school fees and still claim to love me. House, what do call this
shocked shocked^^^ wow she is a keeper because that is a down azz chick she would do anything to help you get ahead. If you don't want her send her my way [size=5pt]joking[/size]
Re: Could This Be Love? by omega25red(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
Slim4blues:

yesss but think twice
wait did you respond to your own question grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love? by sesman(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
according to your post, i will call her a LovePeddler and you, her love-vendor, simples grin no offence though
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
Your the gold-digger in this situation. I guess your pride went out the window.
Re: Could This Be Love? by cantell(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2010
@All, A P.I.M.P and his investment.
Re: Could This Be Love? by googles: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Slim4blues:

yesss but think twice

omega25red:

wait did you respond to your own question grin grin

[size=13pt]i was beginning to wonder too o. . . . . if you know the answer to your own problem then why start a thread sir undecided[/size]
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Slim4blues:

Slim4blues:

yesss but think twice
LOL okay you already answered yourself

TA-TA! grin
Re: Could This Be Love? by Dyt(f): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
No o he wants u pples opinion
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hahahahaha me think its one of the "MODS" spicing this place up, they forgot to log out of this particular ID ist grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love? by KennyG6(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
nope this is not love at all, she is a user and you are proving to be less of a man by allowing this crazy arrangement in the first place.
So sometime later in your married life you guys have financial problem would you be happy for her to sleep around just so she can help ease the cash flow problems?
Be a man and end this now, fund your own education and stop using her, at the end of the day you are going to dump her anyway and then start calling her a sl.u.t
Re: Could This Be Love? by chamotex(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hahahahaha me think its one of the "MODS" spicing this place up, they forgot to log out of this particular ID ist grin grin grin grin

Me thinks it's one of the normal members who trying to protect his/her identity.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Wat To Do / Confused / True Love Is Unbreakable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.