Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral (854 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral by Ronky001(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lolo attended the burial of one of her paternal uncles yesterday and she was so emotional she did a video with his remains in the casket. According to her, even in death, the man is still handsome. See more photos below

http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral by pinkbae(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bt she doesnt look emotional na
Re: OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral by goldbim(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Whatever happened to respecting the dead!..oku n sukunoku lipsrsealed.
Re: OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Who poses for a selfie with the dead? A sicko.
Omotunde just took the selfie craze to a sick new level

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Lolo Poses With Corpse Of Her Uncle At His Funeral by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Just trying to imagine what would happen if the uncle moves his body or sneezes.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“my Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido” – Mayorkun / Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Reveals He Quit Smoking In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.