Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (43241 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by tpapi: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2017
theapeman:
the first beautiful Ghanian woman I have seen so far!

Ghanian women that there face look like Medusa but got heavily armored azz and breasst
juliet ibrahim is.prettier than omotola. do.u agree
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by morbeta(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one sees a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry

Big cassava......and from a reliable source, I heard Juliet has Tinubu like mouth odour.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Danladi7: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2017
The girl is falling in love for a yoruba demon cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by GoldNiagara(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
anigbajumo:

Big lie, she is naturally beautiful.Av known her in Ghanian movie over 8yrs ago.She is epitome of beauty, the only African actress I respect her beauty.

If you have not seen her bath without her wig, then you have no right to assert she is a natural beauty. Some of these guy will only be caught without fakery when they are dead. You are a fan no doubt .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by techgeniusworld(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Kayus4real:
Juliet Ibrahim is truly in love and seems to have found her last busstop. The Ghanaian actress doesn’t miss any opportunity to show off her
man, Nigerian rapper, IceBerg Slim on social media.

She shared the photo below with him and thanked him for taking her as she is. She wrote;

“The look you give each other when you know
you’ve made the right choice… #RideOrDie #GreatMan
#MyKing #Love #Oluwa #Oluwaisinvolved #HisQueen
#fbf @iamicebergslim Thanks for accepting me and
taking me just as I am… ”

https://www.lailasblog.com/thanks-accepting-just-juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Cyrilpac(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Everyday post, dis things will not last
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by hush15: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Kayus4real:
Juliet Ibrahim is truly in love and seems to have found her last busstop. The Ghanaian actress doesn’t miss any opportunity to show off her

She shared the photo below with him and thanked him for taking her as she is. She wrote;

Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by hush15: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Kayus4real:

Julie, am happy that you are happy, be good to this man aiit.
Iceberg, you seem like a good guy. I have you speak and you are a good guy. In the words of Apostle Paul, Husband, love your wife as Christ loves the church and wife, submit and honor your man cos the man is the head of the woman as Christ is the head of the church.

Like the bible says, he that finds a wife finder a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

There is no reason why these two cannot be together. People be hating cos they wish to be in their shoes. I am happy for them so Any useless person that says these two won’t last, are the ones whose relationship won’t last. Anyone who say their happiness would fade wade are the ones who would rather forfeit their happiness.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by anigbajumo(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2017
GoldNiagara:

If you have not seen her bath without her wig, then you have no right to assert she is a natural beauty. Some of these guy will only be caught without fakery when they are dead. You are a fan no doubt .

Av seen her in diff movies wif diff hairstyle,am a fan of Ghanian movie no b today.I doubt it if any African actress can withstand her beauty.She has once Won most beautiful woman in WA four yes ago,I don't just knw her after d media came for her....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by ashawopikin(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2017
This girl is obsessed with him. If d guy mistaking cheat on her, she fit kill herself
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by bjx5: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Will you keep quiet in mama p voice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Kimy97(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
eezeribe:
They will still break up....
yes na..for sure cool cool cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sometimes one sees a relationship and one begins to wonder...what was the attraction? What did he say to the girl? How manage? angry
Beauty and the monster. That's what it is.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am by Slimdan360: 12:24am On May 03, 2022
eezeribe:
They will still break up....

#Modefied: They have since broken up...
She's about to accuse him of rape angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller Pictured With His Adopted Twin Boys / Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.