Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,610 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant (3147 Views)

Actress Funke Akindele Loses Father To The Cold Hands Of Death / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by tobioluwa53(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele baby news is now trending on the social media not for good but the other way round .
Another story is developing less than 48 hours after a fan wrote NG that Funke Akindele has travelled to the UK to deliver her baby.
The report is that Funke Akindele might have lost her pregnancy.
The negative news was triggered by Wazobia FM OAP Omotunde Akinbowale aka Lolo 1 when she uploaded a photo of herself with Funke Akindele at a party .
The actress was seen with no obvious sign of pregnancy , an indication that she might have suffered late term miscarriage
Here is how Lolo 1 captioned the above photo of her and Funke Akindele.
The photo was taken few days ago at the 50 th birthday party of Amen Estate CEO , Babatunde Gbadamosi.
When NG shared this report with the fan who told us she is in the UK to have her baby, the lady said may be she was there to do D & C .
Dilation and curettage (D & C ) is the most common surgical procedure performed to stop bleeding and prevent infection in late term miscarriages.
An insider who is still confused as to how Funke Akindele lost her 6 and half month pregnancy promises to get back to us.
It is really sad that what a Lagos Prophet said about her may be coming to pass.
In January, 2017 , the founder of the Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ , Dr . Olagorioye Faleyimu , prophesied that Funke might not have children unless she married a Pastor who can fight the battle for her with prayers .
We hope Funke Akindele breaks her silence and address this viral report at her earliest convenience.
It is well with her .
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Amebos again. Did she tell you she was pregnant?

MiraMira
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Dammyofficial(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hope dis isn't true
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Nbote(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Eiiiyaaaa... Where did she lose d pregnant na.. Mayb she jus misplaze it

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by galaciousbabe(f): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
It is true my people she loses pregnant and not pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Lelepeautos(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
OP you need to go bck to schl

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by stillondmatter: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Awon aye elenu razor undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Larrey(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
God forbid
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Kamelot77(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Agozie48: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bad belle people na so una dey carry fake and bad news all around. God forbid she cant loose her pregnancy
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by DONADAMS(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2017
OP your English is enough to make her lose her pregnant ...grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by rozay12345: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2017
This is very sad, she needs to seek the face of the Lord, and reduce her exposure to the media if she does not get pregnant, she can also try proven medical solutions such as IVF.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:
Eiiiyaaaa... Where did she lose d pregnant na.. Mayb she jus misplaze it
I had that she's telling the police that, she misplaced the pregnancy in nairaland
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by laribari(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2017
A.k.a Jenifer may be a superstar that we all love especially in my household as we appreciate her talent so much but she's also human and would have her own issues, be it spiritual, psychological or physically.

This is Africa and I understand why some people will hide when they are pregnant or when they are getting married but a lot of people copy oyinbo people with baby shower and bridal shower, forgetting that there are enemies (wicked & Jealous people) everywhere in Africa.

Personally, I thought Jenifer would reduce her public appearance once pregnancy start showing.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Woly: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
She has lost two now, I suggest she tries a surrogate, so that eyes go comot for her body.... I no say that prophet way been talk one thing, one thing , go dey Corner dey say "I talk am" now.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Pregnant by Blackhawk01: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Op, wey the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant With Falz Baby? Falz Reply Will Shock You / BBN Housemate,teddy A Exposes His D**ck While In Bambam's HOH Luxury Suite (18+) / Woman Sues Samsung For $1.8M After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.