Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,197 members, 7,913,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Start A Career Blog - Own A Vacancy Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start A Career Blog - Own A Vacancy Website (533 Views)

VACANCY! Website and Graphics Designer Needed For Immediate Employment / Are You Looking For A Job ? There is a Vacancy in a new Startup / Vacancy--website Designer Needed In Abuja (wordpress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Career Blog - Own A Vacancy Website by opportunihub: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Job Search blogs are in high demand everyday of the week; from Sunday to Sunday as job seekers continually ransack the internet for advertised job vacancies and opportunities. In Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya alone, there are over 20 million qualified graduate job seekers, looking for jobs online.

Even the available job blogs don’t get to post all job adverts as there are various job openings even in your locality.
This means that you can grow your job blogs in record time, using available jobs in your state of residence and in your country, in general.

7 Facts About Job Vacancy Blogs.

The following information are some of the most important things that you need to know about a typical graduate vacancy blog and the profitability of starting a job blog.

1)Career Websites and Job Forums are the most visited blogs online.
2)Over 10 million unemployed youths search the internet for job adverts in Nigeria.
3)Employment Websites Make rank highest in search engines.
4)Job bloggers has the most chances to make money online from Google adsense and other Ads.
5)Career Websites don’t need regular updates.
6)Career Websites Simple to create using WordPress.
7)You can Start an Employment Job Blog with Little Capital

Do you want to Create Yours Now?

Now, join me now as I show you How to Successfully Create your Blog With Little Capital | Step-By-Step Guide.
Re: How To Start A Career Blog - Own A Vacancy Website by Okinqz01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
If I wish to create a job vacancy blog for a particular state or nation, how do I source job vacancies..
Re: How To Start A Career Blog - Own A Vacancy Website by Besuccesful(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
When offering people your service always put means of reaching you. I.e your email or phone number. Just saying tho! Someone might be interested in what you posted.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Nid Ur Help...som One Should Help Check / Cornerstone Staffing Latest Recruitment (31 Positions) / MEST Incubator Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.