Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,421 members, 7,964,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photos:serena Williams Dazzled In $3.5 Million Worth Of Jewelry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:serena Williams Dazzled In $3.5 Million Worth Of Jewelry (625 Views)

Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video) / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:serena Williams Dazzled In $3.5 Million Worth Of Jewelry by Nkemakonam62: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Serena Williams just served some serious looks during her lavish wedding ceremony to Alex Ohanian on Nov. 16! We’ve got the details on everything from her dress, her makeup, to her crazy bling!

In case you missed it, Serena Williams, 36, and Alex Ohanian, 34, tied the knot on Nov. 16 in New Orleans, surrounded by friends and family in what we hear was quite the lavish ceremony! 2017 has been quite a big year for the tennis star, so it makes TOTAL sense her wedding was a big deal! We have all the details on her gown, hair, and all the accompanying bling. In an interview with E! News, Brides Executive Director Lisa Gooder said that Serena wore a strapless Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown with a sheer, sparkly cape. Serena also kept things classic with a veil down the aisle as well as a classic hairstyle. Her makeup was “dewy” and fresh! After the ceremony, Serena changed into a fun, feathery party dress by Versace for the reception. As if her dress doesn’t sound beautiful enough, the olympian wore some gorgeous jewels too! Gooder says Serena wore over $3.5 million dollars worth of dazzling jewelry including some “really amazing earrings”.We don’t doubt that! Serena’s engagement ring was simple and classic, so we’re curious to see if Serena kept her wedding jewelry that way as well. In any case, the whole ensemble looked absolutely gorgeous! Serena and Alex had quite the guest list at their wedding! Celebrities like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria came out to celebrate with the newlyweds, and sister Venus Williams was by Serena’s side as the couple said ‘I do’. Sounds like quite the celebration!

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/11/serena-williams-dazzled-in-35-million.html

Re: Photos:serena Williams Dazzled In $3.5 Million Worth Of Jewelry by ramdris(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2017
But this lady no fine dat much na... Love her tho.

BTW: Make nobody mention me o
Re: Photos:serena Williams Dazzled In $3.5 Million Worth Of Jewelry by olasaad(f): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2017
It's her money she works for it so let her spend it as she likes. HML Aunty.

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Shows Support For Wizkid Amidst All The Dramas Surrounding Him / Olamide Moves OLIC Out Of Eko Hotel (details) / 17-year-old Nigerian Boy Buys His Mum A Brand New Lexus Jeep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.