Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) (813 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by Drinokrane: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, mother of one Tonto Dikeh ditched her car and rode with an Okada yesterday to the cinema for her new movie promo.

The actress shared the video via her Instagram as she smiled through the journey and made it on time to the cinema.

See more photos;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/traffic-jam-makes-nollywood-actress.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2017
See mouth wide open
Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2017
She felt Churchill was a Churchboy until Rosaline Meurer showed her she got married to a Fvckboy.
Some will say she's faking being happy.
No mind dem jare, Life must go on.
Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Before she turn celeb no be okada she dey enter go studio
Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by Nutase: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
And so?
Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by psalmson001: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Just imagining what's going on tru dat rider's mind, dats if he actually knows who he is carrying........ Konji go don tear him pata
Re: Traffic Jam Makes Tonto Dikeh Rides With An Okada To The Cinema (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2017
as if this is the first time she's entertaining okada. there's no day I wouldn't see her fly bike, I know this because we live in the same vicinity.

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Banky W Traditional Wedding To Adesua / Woah EMINEM With Beards Cool Tho / ‘I Saw IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana Buying Pizza’ – Igbo Lady Says (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.