Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... (784 Views)

Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
I had a dream last night and I saw someone saying they have planned to cause serious fuel scarcity by Christmas period. He said it is going to be a sabotage by evil people. Later in the dream I heard "Seven years attack on the church.." then I saw 2010. I think it means there have been attacks on the church which started 2010 and will end this year. Still not sure about all these anyway, it might still be one of those meaningless dreams sha, but just take note.
Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by RoyalBlak007: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
♤Quit smoking
♤to bed

2 Likes

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Florblu(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
When will you dream of making it in life?

And please that side of the bed you slept is not good for your healthy living

1 Like

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Noted.

1 Like

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Do not forget this!
Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
This was not just a useless dream after all. See it happening now. There are evil people in this country. This fuel scarcity is pure sabotage. They just want to frustrate and make this Christmas season hell for people. But God will expose them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
This current fuel scarcity is part of the war on Christians. Immediately after this festive period, the fuel crisis will disappear. But wait and watch, the real change is coming. It is coming beyond the control of anyone. It is coming with a divine force and everything, I mean everything about Nigeria will change. Mark my words. I don't know when exactly, but I know it's soon. It's going to be miraculous. I saw it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by deebrain(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Next time, nairalanders should learn to chill and behave when they hear things like this.

Play like play, it happened as it was revealed.

4 Likes

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Aleis: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Glory Glory to God in the highest, may your name be magnify, u are indeed mighty!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Christianity is under attack in Nigeria. Let us not pretend that all is well. Four people were killed in Christmas Carol in Kaduna. Fulani killers have licence to kill and no single arrest. We need to pray until something happens. We cannot be children of God, yet things get this bad and we can't get our Father in heaven to arise and intervene. It's time to pray! It must end this year. Let us all pray like never before because the power of darkness can never prevail over the body of Christ.
Re: My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period.... by Oracle16(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2018
The ceaseless attack on the church will end this year. Watch and pray.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Satan Worshipper John Ramirez Testimony / "God Is Really Mad!!" Nigerian Fb User Commits Blasphemy, Calling God Names / Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.