Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,072 members, 7,977,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is Comedy Write Up Inappropriate To Share With People Married Or Unmarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Comedy Write Up Inappropriate To Share With People Married Or Unmarried (342 Views)

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Comedy Write Up Inappropriate To Share With People Married Or Unmarried by Knight2nurse: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Wife saw a comedy shared with an old school mate,

"CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T LOVE HER, IT'S LIKE HIRING A TAXI WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AT HOME. IT SAVES TYRES, ENSURES LONGER LASTING BEAUTY AND REDUCES MILEAGE. PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR WIFE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. PLEASE, LET ME KNOW WHICH HOSPITAL TO COME VISIT YOU"

Then the lady replied "OK O, TRY AM WITH ME"

Please matured mind of nairaland help me judge this, my wife saw this write up and felt it's inappropriate to share with a married lady and aside that she think because of the lady response that there is something between us and this is a lady I knew right from school till now and we never dated nor think of it.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday / Where The Singles At? / "Intimidation" An Option Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.