Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala (41409 Views)

Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun / Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by emynicedgreat: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
They should sit at home and watch the APC vote in their candidate.... They better get out and vote. they should continue drinking tomorrow nah they will start lamenting ....... who is fooling who?
mtcheew..... umu Igbo emere anyi ihe nkea eme?
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by iamrammy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Nbote post=62488260]Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?[/quote all these years they have been voting what is the outcome? instead of calling someone senseless you should respect their decisions.we know how the story goes in nigeria,our leaders have failed us all. we need a revolution and it must start somehow and somewhere.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by iamrammy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Nbote post=62488260]Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?[/quote/] all these years they have been voting what is the outcome? instead of calling someone senseless you should respect their decisions.we know how the story goes in nigeria,our leaders have failed us all. we need a revolution and it must start somehow and somewhere.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
I am not voting! fuvk! nigeria and buhari, why should i vote? Give me half a fuvking reason why i should vote?
I d rather drink my onw Urine! than vote for these cretinous crooks.
i am not preventing any fool from voting,
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
I am not voting! fuvk! nigeria and buhari, why should i vote? Give me half a fuvking reason why i should vote?
I d rather drink my onw Urine! than vote for these cretinous crooks.
i am not preventing any fool from voting,

Hahahahah na wa ooo,u finish us ooogringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by herich(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:
Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?
Which of the candidate would help them pursue their agitation.
What are you even saying.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Odogwuskido(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
kenzysmith:
That guy from pdp ve all what he take to govern pdp
Yeah.... You're right!. To govern PDP and not Anambra!
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hope they won't regret and complain later,
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by onyeawka80(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:
Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?
ilitracy and ignorance is worst than Ebola and Hiv. Foolish boys.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by ourchoice(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

Whether You vote or You don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote, their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...
you have a point Helen, but u can't take because there arm robbers and decide not to work to earn money for fear that armed robbers will rob u and take the money u earned. You only keep earning and keep increasing your security to forestall armed robbery attack. Igbos need to start voting en mass like other tribes, sitting back and not voting is more dangerous
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by ohireku(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
bad guysssss
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by CrtlAltDel: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
My take from the pic…. You want out of Nigeria yet you own a Nigerian Voters card. Please who takes these Hypocritical deluded jokers serious again.
1st it was no election now it is succesful boycott…. Never seen confused set of people in my life… Too myopic, Politically
grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by pointblank247(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
maxiflexy:
f..ucking mumus vote or not APC is winning, TONY NWOYE BABA cheesy grin
You are a learner, apc no fit win this election
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by edupedia: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rick9:
IPOB yoots sef

....no common sense at all....they left meat in the open for flies to eat....they left tumbler uncovered then use card cover beer bottles Nollywood like...senselessly since January 15th 1966....who cares?...419 agitation....
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by edupedia: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rick9:
IPOB yoots sef

....no common sense at all....they left meat for flis to eat....they left tumbler uncovered then use card cover beer bottles Nollywood like...senselessly since January 15th 1966....who cares about 419 agitation?...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.