Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,058 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, (5377 Views)

Beef Alert! Iyanya Finally Replied Kenyan Artist "Jaguar" With A Comment Blast / Wow:see The Kenyan Artiste Ready To Replace Tee Billz As Tiwa’s Husband / Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by Emad(f): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2007
Necessary Noize,  Wyre, these kenyans singers, who knows about them, or their web site?
I know that Wyre is Part of the Necessary Noize group, i have surfed the web but i donot  seem to be able to find much on him or his music
Somebody Help!!!!!! I am in Love with Him  embarassed cry
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by sophiat(f): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2007
Wyre,d love child[i][/i][color=#006600][/color].i like him alot.i think he's among necessary noize coz i've seen him in about 2 of their songs now,i dont know their website, he's so cute,
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by jungjunkie(m): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2007
WYRE aka The Love Child, started his music career with Necessary Noise before going solo and released his debut solo album in 2006 titled the definition of a love child. Most of his songs are a hit here in Kenya and am surprised that he's made a name for himself across the continent. He has recently joined with Nazizi and Bebe Cool to form the East AfricanBashment Crew whose first track is a massive club banger. Dunno if he has a website but I'll find that out and keep you posted.
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by Emad(f): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
i think the dude is simply talentent
his songs always send me to the dance floor
I think the reason he has difficulty reaching across the continent is because
He sings mainly in Kiswahili so only mianly the east africans can understand
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by trendy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
u cannot even spell talented again
i know that guy o, i like his songs
and i love his baby face, that;s all i can say
i will look for more info for u ok,

dont u dare say i stalked u Emad embarassed
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by Emad(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
whey , blessed are those who love me but dont know grin grin
Re: The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre, by trendy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2007
Blessed are those who think they are loved, cos they shall be ,

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Check Out Beverly Osu's Birthday Cake...you Like? / Rapper Olamide May Spend 10 Years In Prison / Actress Pat Ugwu Breaks The Internet As She Dances N**ked (video) R18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.