Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:14 AM

Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His (1989 Views)

If GEJ did Not Contest, Who Will Be The PDP President? / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by python1: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:
right in my community we have omls right left and center in bayelsa state...if you want a good job I could get one for you.. Because I know buhari has failed you all..
[/s]
Try get promotion to chief fuel attendant first. Btw, I no tell you say I want do fuel attendant job.
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Try get promotion to chief fuel attendant first. Btw, I no tell you say I want do fuel attendant job.
ok forgive me...youre tired of the fuel attendant job you're doing and need a better high paying oil and gas job..?? Just say it ...I know buhari has failed you ...but I could help ...
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by python1: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:
ok forgive me...youre tired of the fuel attendant job you're doing and need a better high paying oil and gas job..?? Just say it ...I know buhari has failed you ...but I could help ...
[/s]
Nothing concern me with oil work. Na you be oil worker, and as I said, even fuel attendant sef na oil worker. Infact, petty palm oil seller sef na oil worker too. Which of these two oil workers you be? Multinational oil worker my foot. Talking about giving job, how many Bayelsans dey do oil work when even one of dem dey manage with one pure water company around here for 23k per month. I grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's VP Choice - Sen. Ben Murray Bruce And Prof. Charles Soludo Being Vetted / Police Renames SARS After Osibanjo's Order / Top 10 Richest Presidents In Africa 2018 (highest Paid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.