Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:48 PM

Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap (4238 Views)

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / PHOTO: Which Nollywood Star Is The Most Funniest Among This Four Actors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Goldieluks: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ramsey Noah.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by yinqiaol: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2011
Yeah same here,
We have the same issues,
If there's anybody out there who share something with regards to this
please post it here and share,
Thanks,
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by seedord247(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
Mercy Johnson for being ugly after makeup
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
mercy johnson, really disgusting wth er acned face lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by InkedNerd(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
I wanna slap all of them!!! Hell, I wanna slap some of the Hollywood ones as well angry
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by googles: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
Mr Ibu angry

I also want to slap that fake accent off Ramsey Noauh's mouth angry
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by floriana(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
I wanna slap all the founding fathers of Nollywood for starting the nonsense we now witness in the name off acting today.
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by roymorah(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2011
It def has to be Emeka Ike,
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by Ak4all(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2011
Jim Iyke,what is with the American wanna be and fake accent
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Would You Like To Slap by tjskii(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2011
^^^kai no talk dat one o,jimmy is my sweetheart cheesy cheesy

Id love to slap Mike Ezerunye,the dude annoys the heck outta me with his acting, and the worst part is he looks a little like my

younger brother angry angry angry

id also like to slap Emeka Ike,the annoying niggy thinks he can act,mmmssccchheew tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Big ASS Chick With Da' Suspekt??????? / Mercy Johnson Talks About Her Growing Up Poor, Before Acting Changed Her Life / Bbnaija: Jeff Has Reportedly Engaged Kim Oprah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.