Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? (2684 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by MMichael(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2010
My babe doesn't spend more than 15 minutes with me on phone. She complains she's tired after 15 minutes.
For How long do you speak with your Girlfriend or Boyfriend on Phone?
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2010
Im more of a texter. Im afraid of the radiation.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

ebony~ abeg ooh~
if after all this i find out that you're just a squatter in AJENGUNLE FACE TO FACE, na slap i go slap you
you FORM too much, Jor

@poster
Please may Angel Micheal in his infinite mercy plead with God to give you
a good Job and a Girl that would spend the whole day with you on fone~
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2010
Your attempt at being funny is an epic failure. undecided
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by TOPE20001(f): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2010
tee hee hee
Does how long u speak matters? sometimes i can speak for 5mins n somtimes for 4-5hrs. i dont knw why how long u speak matterz sha. unless she doesnt speak to u for long all the time. undecided
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by sulad82i(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Radiation kee. If its true then we should all be dead by now.

I've spent more than an hour on the phone with my girl countless of times.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2010
sulad82i:

Radiation kee. If its true then we should all be dead by now.

I've spent more than an hour on the phone with my girl countless of times.
My dear studies are beginning to show it. Mice who were exposed to radiation from mobile phones had brain tumors. Do you really think these companies care about you and I? They are all about their profits.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Your attempt at being funny is an epic failure. undecided
who is trying to be funny here
am i been paid here~
if i av 2 get paid for been funny then i would have been a world renowed comedian
NEXT, rubbish!!
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Pathetic individual.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2010
Snitch angry
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by UcLloyd1(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

hahaha, thatz true, but the way u put it, makes it sound like a braggart, n why is it that u are alwyz on NL
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 2:01am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

ask me~
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2010
Its no ones damn forsaken business how and where I spend my time. Just a cheap shot by goons who have no more shots left. undecided undecided
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its no ones damn forsaken business how and where I spend my time. Just a cheap shot by goons who have no more shots left. undecided undecided
girl when i 1st came to NL,, U came to my aid when some NL chaps wanted my head 4 lunch.,, then i held u in high esteem, but with this ur outburst, guess what i had was misconception, One advice, Mind what u spit, u are in a public forum 4 Ebonyeyes sake

1 Like

Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

eyyah how sweet!! shes a bacteria doug!

she used to be my friend till she ate raw meat sometyme last year!!
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2010
Speak?he doesn't like my voice(yea rite). . .ahaha tongue
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by sulad82i(m): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

^^

eyyah how sweet!! shes a bacteria doug!

she used to be my friend till she ate raw meat sometyme last year!!

no padi for jungle grin grin
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by sulad82i(m): 2:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Speak?he doesn't like my voice(yea rite). . .ahaha tongue

if he love ur face and how u do him, he should stay for long. lol
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 24, 2010
Like I give 2 fooks what random anonymous faceless people think about me? grin grin grin But a quick question if I helped you when you ist joined (I cant remember sh1t) why did you subtly attack me? Oh well.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2010
!!!ahhhh!!!

!!Lloyd banks thats not a good tin to do!!

she's recovered!!
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Like I give 2 fooks what random anonymous faceless people think about me? grin grin grin But a quick question if I helped you when you ist joined (I cant remember sh1t) why did you subtly attack me? Oh well.
now u dont remeber, na this year o, me attack u, hmmmm, am too busy 4 that, I just asked why u are alwys on NL, ,, thats all o, bia, if u like dissing, or dissing gives u orgasm, u speak,so we can work out something, u love to be heard, u love to speak, i know u n i will end up friends, so censor ur wordz 2 me b4 u close the route to my friendship garage
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2010
Well it looked like a backyard insult. grin
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Lol,

can u two just settle for once!! grin grin
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Pweety4me(f): 2:52am On Mar 24, 2010
sulad82i:

if he love your face and how u do him, he should stay for long. lol
Ehennn. . . tongue grin
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by UcLloyd1(m): 3:00am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well it looked like a backyard insult. grin
hahahaha, now u are feeling like I go die abi, forming sense of humour ba, u made me laff,, n that is one thing i like my wife to hv, Ebonyeyez, will u marry UcLloyd
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Uhmmmm NO. grin grin Im already forum-engaged to someone else tongue tongue Thanks for asking anyway.
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Pweety4me(f): 3:40am On Mar 24, 2010
^And who be rat?if i may ask. . .tongue
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

Not rat ,

Rabbit if we may ask!
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by Pweety4me(f): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hehehe u never serious ever. . .smiley
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by chrisrock(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
For me,we talk FOREVER, lolz
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by googles: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]am more of a text person too. . . . . . i get bored talking on the phone but i can text all the year round[/size]
Re: For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone? by 190: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^

and you've never sent me sms b4~ cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Dictate His Wife's Dress Code? / Where Dem Boiz @??? Av Got A Question For Y'all / Sweet!! 7 Types Of V@gina And How You Can Enjoy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.