Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) (36878 Views)

Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by LeSulk(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
alt3r3g0:
In a country of 186 million, PMB won with 12million and Gej about 9million. Do the math.
You do know that 186 million or thereabout is the estimated population of the country (mostly minors as each family has like 4 children.)? The eligible voting population will be far less.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by kernel505: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Promxy94:
I think if iPob, had channelled there strength into building a political party, and bringing out there own candidate to contest this election, surely they would have won.
Because this election had surely a low turnout,because of there sit at home order.

Igbos don't like politicians, but a person who protects their interest against their perceived enemy.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by laudate: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Especially in an Ibo frontline state like Anambra, true statement....Anambra will now be an IPOB State.

...but hold on, these are yanminrins, if they had the chance all over they will still do it the Kanu way, not with the wisdom you prescribed here.

Oga, may you live long! This was the same formula I suggested to them in another thread, and they ended up calling their ancestors foul names, and not me! angry

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by kernel505: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
sounwave:
Well, I feel sorry for ndi Anambra. IPOB just assisted APC in rigging the election senseless. I once thought APC had no chance but this low turnout changes everything. I really wouldn't be surprised if Nwoye wins it. Good luck ndi Anambra.

Look, most importantly... The people have spoken. APC, PDP, FRCN they're the same thing.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by kernel505: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Antipob777:
Mtcheeeeeew Low turn out or high turn out Winner will be declared.
Useless pigs and idiots.

You mean your father?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by amarachi06(f): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Promxy94:
I think if iPob, had channelled there strength into building a political party, and bringing out there own candidate to contest this election, surely they would have won.
Because this election had surely a low turnout,because of there sit at home order.

Is a treasonable offence. You cannot be a governor of a state in Nigeria and be clamouring for a country within it. you guys should verify your facts before posting.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by horsepower101: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
amarachi06:

Is a treasonable offence. You cannot be a governor of a state in Nigeria and be clamouring for a country within it. you guys should verify your facts before posting.

Exactly. I have been trying to explain this to them but they don't seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by deomelo: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
AntiNigerian:
will Nigerian government system allow the promoting of Biafra on its Constitution? no! once you get entangled with the Nigerian system, no going back! you can't want Biafra and still participate with anything Nigeria!

Sadly for you, there's a clear difference between wanting biafra and promoting hatred, bigotry, abusing and insulting other people, issuing and supporting terrorist threats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Obec70(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
That's what you get in failed system, Absolutely was completely shut down!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Obec70(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
That's what you get in failed system, Aba was completely shut down!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by alt3r3g0: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
LeSulk:

You do know that 186 million or thereabout is the estimated population of the country (mostly minors as each family has like 4 children.)? The eligible voting population will be far less.

Definitely, but even when you adjust the factors its still below par.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by laudate: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
deomelo:
Sadly for you, there's a clear difference between wanting biafra and promoting hatred, bigotry, abusing and insulting other people, issuing and supporting terrorist threats.
Gbam!!
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Splashme: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu have said it, there will be no election in Anambra state

The king and saviour that would have change the cheating from the North. I will be drinking beer with FG VAT charges, and they will use the money for development in the North that said alcohol is forbidden. Imagine.

AFONJAS if una like
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by eagleeye2: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

You have been out of circulation in Lagos, and your visit has been restricted to specific parts of Lagos. Instead of those brief periodic annual visits, stay in Lagos for several months at a stretch. What men do you have running things in APC Lagos? Akoka Yaba does not reflect the whole of Lagos.

Listen, I have spent many years living, working and studying in different parts of Lagos and I am still impressed by the changes made by the Fashola-Ambode administration. I only listed a few for you. Talk to different residents who have lived in Lagos continuously over the past 10 -15 years and ask them for their opinions. undecided
You Win
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by dnawah(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
if u believe ipob is not igbo, u are mad, nsala ingredients is no where to be found, I end up with eguisi
now way u don chop am finish,u Come d tell us abi?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by cstr1000: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by biafranrealson: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Promxy94:

lair, If NNAMDI KANU canvasses for a party and votes, he will loose all followers and be termed a sell out. we have dialogue this in the inner caucus of IBOP. so keep quite

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Prymestrr(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Promxy94:
U seem to misunderstand d intent of ipob n dis election boycott... Ipob action is a clear statement of their dissatisfaction with the current system n the need for change. Getting involved in d same system waters down their argurement. So now u can understand why Ipob won't be forming any political party in d current system.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by olabrad: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
eagleeye2:

Please mention one name of who will do the right thing
This country is ripe for civil disobedience if not Revolution. The right person isn't just there. Moreover, the those guys shouting boycott are angry. Politicians come to preach heaven on earth during election but after the 'Selection' we will not see anybody until the next election.

If you can use your followership to effect revolution, you can also use it to enforce a better political leadership.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by OFFICIAL336: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Antipob777:
Mtcheeeeeew Low turn out or high turn out Winner will be declared.
Useless pigs and idiots.
Kill yourself.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
silastemplar:
okpo. as if someone wont be declared winner
mugu who told you it is about declaring results,since they have been declaring inec manipulated results what have your household gained,if you were intelligent you will know that obiano as incumbent is in the position to rig that elections and win whether your father votes or not.poor people and their pathetic ways of reasoning.don't you know that it with be very foolish of you after voting then politicians rig elections,someone that didn't vote is hundred times wiser than you because your votes didn't count.you can drink otapiapia or jump into the lagoon. choose one

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by luluman: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
magoo10:
grin grin Terrorists don't vote The boycott was a sweet revengeful success Zombies right now
Does it stop a winner from emerging?
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by luluman: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu have said it, there will be no election in Anambra state

The king and saviour that would have change the cheating from the North. I will be drinking beer with FG VAT charges, and they will use the money for development in the North that said alcohol is forbidden. Imagine.

AFONJAS if una like
But the few that voted have decided the fate of the state now, so where are you?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Amhappy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akuko ikoja. Please check the meaning of boycott in your dictionary.
Re: Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
mugu who told you it is about declaring results,since they have been declaring inec manipulated results what have your household gained,if you were intelligent you will know that obiano as incumbent is in the position to rig that elections and win whether your father votes or not.poor people and their pathetic ways of reasoning.don't you know that it with be very foolish of you after voting then politicians rig elections,someone that didn't vote is hundred times wiser than you because your votes didn't count.you can drink otapiapia or jump into the lagoon. choose one
Nkea asikwa na ogini. ndi no lefelendum no erection. Nwokem zuzupu from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.