Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (327824 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by IamGoke(m): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
Guys...this issue abt O' level result upload... Av not uploaded my O level result which I did in 2015..[/b] when I filled the form I used awaiting result cos DAT day,I was not with my o level result..[b] after jamb,I went for the upload and was told that there wasn't network...since then,I did not go...now, I heared that if u don't upload ur result and you used awaiting,even if one pass post utme,jamb won't give one admission at all...that the Caps system will sieve one...a guy said her sister experience that last yr...am really confuse...don't know wat to do...jamb said 20% that wrote jamb are SS2 student... I think that jamb has consider me as SS2 student....pls i need anybody to comment...don't wan2 waste my scores o...

Since you'd realized that you were not with your O'level, you should have just pause the registration process, go back home and get your result. U did a mistake by using AWAITING RESULT since you have one.

Go for correction of data and do the needful. May God help us all!!
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
Guys...this issue abt O' level result upload... Av not uploaded my O level result which I did in 2015..when I filled the form I used awaiting result cos DAT day,I was not with my o level result..after jamb,I went for the upload and was told that there wasn't network...since then,I did not go...now, I heared that if u don't upload ur result and you used awaiting,even if one pass post utme,jamb won't give one admission at all...that the Caps system will sieve one...a guy said her sister experience that last yr...am really confuse...don't know wat to do...jamb said 20% that wrote jamb are SS2 student... I think that jamb has consider me as SS2 student....pls i need anybody to comment...don't wan2 waste my scores o...
u don't have to wory, secondary skul candidates also use awaiting result, jamb will open portal for uploading of result once waec result is out by august, so u can use that opportunity to upload ur result without any payment.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by IamGoke(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Samsonyte:

u don't have to wory, secondary skul candidates also use awaiting result, jamb will open portal for uploading of result once waec result is out by august, so u can use that opportunity to upload ur result without any payment.

Are you 100% sure?? Because delaying that stuff could be dangerous.

I would rather you went for the correction of data without thinking of the money bro.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
IamGoke:

Are you 100% sure?? Because delaying that stuff could be dangerous.

I would rather you went for the correction of data without thinking of the money bro.
bro he cant even do the correction on his portal or cbt centre, because he didn't make any mistake he only use awaiting result, and their is nothing lyk correction of o-level result, he just have to wait patiently for jamb to open the portal for uploading, ok bro wat about secondary skul candidate that use awaiting result, jamb will definitely open the portal, am sure about this, he can proceed to cbt centres for more information.

2 Likes

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2018
IamGoke:

Since you'd realized that you were not with your O'level, you should have just pause the registration process, go back home and get your result. U did a mistake by using AWAITING RESULT since you have one.

Go for correction of data and do the needful. May God help us all!!
...where I register from my place is very far...like 400 naira to and fro...d guy just told me that it does not mata...he said I will upload it later...
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Samsonyte:

bro he cant even do the correction on his portal or cbt centre, because he didn't make any mistake he only use awaiting result, and their is nothing lyk correction of o-level result, he just have to wait patiently for jamb to open the portal for uploading, ok bro wat about secondary skul candidate that use awaiting result, jamb will definitely open the portal, am sure about this, he can proceed to cbt centres for more information.
...a guy said his sister used awaiting result lastyr but she had o level result...DAT she was expecting A's but she failed physics...after she saw her result,she went to upload the former one..he,said she pass post utme and was given admission by school BT jamb Cap system did not give her anything... She has to forfeit her admission.....
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Oloyede said 500k + has been already admitted by jamb and 20% who wrote jamb are SS2 and were writing jamb for trial....this man is confusing ppl that use awaiting result as those that are writing jamb for trial...can't even read any more... M so disturb...
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
...a guy said his sister used awaiting result lastyr but she had o level result...DAT she was expecting A's but she failed physics...after she saw her result,she went to upload the former one..he,said she pass post utme and was given admission by school BT jamb Cap system did not give her anything... She has to forfeit her admission.....
maybe there is error during the uploading of her result, because i also ave a friend with the problem u stated above, he upload his result successfuly and he was admitted, once jamb open the portal, dont give any cbt centre agent to help u upload, proceed to cbt centre urself, make sure u are there when making the changes and u see it with ur eyes successful.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
Oloyede said 500k + has been already admitted by jamb and 20% who wrote jamb are SS2 and were writing jamb for trial....this man is confusing ppl that use awaiting result as those that are writing jamb for trial...can't even read any more... M so disturb...
sources
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Samsonyte:

maybe there is error during the uploading of her result, because i also ave a friend with the problem u stated above, he upload his result successfuly and he was admitted, once jamb open the portal, dont give any cbt centre agent to help u upload, proceed to cbt centre urself, make sure u are there when making the changes and u see it with ur eyes successful.
..thanks bro..m not sure u knw how much I appreciate this...thanks so much..
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Samsonyte:

sources
...myschool...also,jamb search on google...
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
...myschool...also,jamb search on google...
why don't u check www.jamb.gov.ng, this is jamb information website, if there is nothing lyk that there, i think those website are just trying to attract audience.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
that is one big fat lie
in addition to what samsonyte has said,
it is tradition for jamb to open its site for those that used awaiting result after when waec and neco result has been released since they allow the grace of using awaiting result during the registration.
last year all candidates were asked to re-upload their olevel even those that have done the uploading before

so you need not panic

and the case u sited it may be the girl did it rather too late bcus if not jamb has no right whatsoever to denied her admission.

and the issue of ss2 student writing jamb for trier, u should be concerned about that if only you don't av olevel.
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by afoobabs(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Samsonyte:

why don't u check www.jamb.gov.ng, this is jamb information website, if there is nothing lyk that there, i think those website are just trying to attract audience.
traffic . kudos. more oil fall on ur brain
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Samsonyte(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2018
afoobabs:
traffic . kudos. more oil fall on ur brain
thanks boss for better explanation
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by coolxpaul(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
What are my chances of getting MBBS at ui. Utme 334 and am 4rm Delta state. Is there going to be issues since am not 4rm Southwest?
What are deir catchment areas?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by fksymbol: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
coolxpaul:
What are my chances of getting MBBS at ui. Utme 334 and am 4rm Delta state. Is there going to be issues since am not 4rm Southwest?
u wah flaunt ur score abi.u beta tight ur belt

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by sscresult2018: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
nice information thanks for sharing. SSC Result 2018
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
fksymbol:
u wah flaunt ur score abi.u beta tight ur belt
..that's too harsh bro...he is not is fault that he score high mark na....

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Damayogenius18: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
coolxpaul:
....high jamb score is not an automatic admission BT no doubt abt it,it takes someone DAT is sound to av
high score as urs....however,don't be surprise if someone that had 240 score higher than you in post utme...keep striving &fighting bro..u are almost there...

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by coolxpaul(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
U got me wrong if u think I was trying to flaunt my jamb score. Evry1 in d place I live says I may not b admitted been dat am not 4rm Southwest, dats really what am concerned about
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by boyejo124(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Eben331:
(3) density of mercury at 100 degrees celsius=1.33*10^2kgm^3 and density of mercury at 22 degrees celsius=1.35*10^2kgm^3

boss could you make this explicit cause the answer I got is quite different regarding the powers of the answer,am getting mine in powers of four,
for 22°c I got 1.36"10^4…

and at 100°c 1.38*10^4
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by solacegist: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
University Of Ibadan Finally Sets Official Resumption Date
http://delenewsonline.com/university-of-ibadan-finally-sets-resumption-date/
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
solacegist:
University Of Ibadan Finally Sets Official Resumption Date
http://delenewsonline.com/university-of-ibadan-finally-sets-resumption-date/
pls does ui accepts two sittings
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by solacegist: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mirabel2032:
pls does ui accepts two sittings

Yes they do, sir
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by fksymbol: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
coolxpaul:
U got me wrong if u think I was trying to flaunt my jamb score. Evry1 in d place I live says I may not b admitted been dat am not 4rm Southwest, dats really what am concerned about
if u re in a dilemma, change ur course then. Abi nah

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by fksymbol: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
coolxpaul:
everyone, including farmers, yahoo guys and children. O. K

1 Like

Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
solacegist:

Yes they do, sir
pls are you sure? Cause a whole year depends on your answer
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by kidneystones(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mirabel2032:
pls are you sure? Cause a whole year depends on your answer

Ui accept two sittings for some courses #can you tell me the course u r aspiring for ?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Eben331: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
..thrust is reaction force...formula is...rate of mass flow * velocity....
m/t * v.....angular momentum can be "mvr".. Remember L= Iw...=mr^2 * w.....but w= v/r...so
L=mr^2 * v/r....=mr^2v/ r....= mrv....
PS...sori bro...I will l8ta
Thanks for the clarification boss...m/t*v is just the same as ma...is w angular frequency or angular velocity?
Re: UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Eben331: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Damayogenius18:
Guys...this issue abt O' level result upload... Av not uploaded my O level result which I did in 2015..when I filled the form I used awaiting result cos DAT day,I was not with my o level result..after jamb,I went for the upload and was told that there wasn't network...since then,I did not go...now, I heared that if u don't upload ur result and you used awaiting,even if one pass post utme,jamb won't give one admission at all...that the Caps system will sieve one...a guy said her sister experience that last yr...am really confuse...don't know wat to do...jamb said 20% that wrote jamb are SS2 student... I think that jamb has consider me as SS2 student....pls i need anybody to comment...don't wan2 waste my scores o...
don't wait till August, you can upload it nw since coc/coi and correction is still going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (191) (Reply)

Thread For PHD Students / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.