Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE (588 Views)

The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! / Shezpamela And Emmachuks....the SCAMMER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE by ogo4god: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
her account number is Roseline Chinaza, Okoye 0058530635, Diamond babk,......she scammed me N54,357, she is the owner of shezpamela and emmachuks......plus beware she can approach you will bit coin mining selling site, binary option strategy, or anything related to.....Run for your life,.........NOW I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR......I CROSS MY HEART. ........ONCE AGAIN....... REST IN FIRE
Re: Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Babe they scam like this
Re: Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE by Thebrightest(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
ogo4god:
her account number is Roseline Chinaza, Okoye 0058530635, Diamond babk,......she scammed me N54,357, she is the owner of shezpamela and emmachuks......plus beware she can approach you will bit coin mining selling site, binary option strategy, or anything related to.....Run for your life,.........NOW I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR......I CROSS MY HEART. ........ONCE AGAIN....... REST IN FIRE
Contact the right authorities.

(1) (Reply)

7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July / Investment!!! / 10 Practical Ways To Make A Million Dollars Fast And Become A Millionaire Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.