Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,158 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Is It That Muslims In Southern Part Of Nigeria Live In Peace With Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Muslims In Southern Part Of Nigeria Live In Peace With Christians (559 Views)

West Africans And Africans In Southern Part Of Africa Are The REAL ISRAELITES. / The Only Thing Wrong With Christians / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Muslims In Southern Part Of Nigeria Live In Peace With Christians by malipous: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2010
I just discovered that Muslims in the Southern part of Nigeria are peace loving people. Their families even have both faiths- xtians and Muslims and they love one another. You hardly hear of killings or hatred as we have in the Northern part of Nigeria. I begin to wonder if different holy books are used by Southern & Northern Muslims. Kindly contribute. Is it that politics has come into religion in the north or what? I also what to know if any Holy book recommend killing of one another.
Re: Why Is It That Muslims In Southern Part Of Nigeria Live In Peace With Christians by jagunlabi(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2010
malipous:

I just discovered that Muslims in the Southern part of Nigeria are peace loving people. Their families even have both faiths- xtians and Muslims and they love one another. You hardly hear of killings or hatred as we have in the Northern part of Nigeria. I begin to wonder if different holy books are used by Southern & Northern Muslims. Kindly contribute. Is it that politics has comeĀ  into religion in the north or what? I also what to know if any Holy book recommend killing of one another.
Great question.I would say that the reason for the peaceful coexistence of the two faiths in the southern regions of the nation lies with the more evolved spiritual state of the people involved.The more spiritually evolved one becomes, the more peaceful, tolerant and loving one gets towards all mankind no matter how different hey are to them.Such people have risen above the petty little differences based on religious doctrinal differences and have seen the bigger picture that we are all one, that the religious differences are illusions that are not worth clinging on to and fighting for, and they live their lives this way.

Only folks who are not spiritually evolved, who still live in and controlled by their own ego, fight over religious differences, and get manipulated by evil, shadowy people to cause havoc to their fellow man.

It is all about personal spiritual evolution,folks.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Be A Christian? / Joseph(carpenter)is He The Real Father Of Jesus Or Not?as It Was Said By Bible. / Christian Right Leader George Rekers Takes Vacation With "rent Boy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.