Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,581 members, 7,965,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) (79247 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by mavinc4u(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chrismario:

There might be exaggerations on his achievements but he has not done too poor in comparison to other states. The problem is he failed to match the aspirations of NdiAnambra. I get Your point though, happy Sunday.

you are right there. he might have been better than some states but that man na error message.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Senokonkwo1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
God bless Anambrarians for not allowing these gullibe broom APC people to carry out their mischief. For me ooh, any other political party can win but APC.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by ClitoPen: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Senokonkwo1:
God bless Anambrarians for not allowing these gullibe broom APC people to carry out their mischief. For me ooh, any other political party can win but APC.

Would have given you more likes but u have only one button so take more...

10,000Likes

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Chamber10(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
All in all, voting went smoothly as ndi Anambra called IPOB's bluff, that to me was the most important

So you don't see anything wrong with that? And you want Nigeria to move forward. Nawa for you.

Anyway, I was just election monitoring member of a group. I just reported what I witnessed in all the polling units we visited.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by kabarka(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akpuoru:
Andy Uba for south. Thanks, just confirmed that central has no senator yet.
Victor Umeh loading .......:
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by mavinc4u(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chamber10:

I was accredited election monitoring member of my group. What we observed in all the centres we visited is that APC or APGA were very visible close to the booths. Once an electorate finish thumb printing, he or she raises the paper so that the party will see whom he or she voted for. Then, he drops his paper in the box, proceeds and collect his money from the party he voted for.
It was cash and carry. I will release pictures and videos later. It was more of a show of money. Votes were going to the highest bidder

that's wrong but how will an individual sell his or her right for a peanut knowing very well that if that person ascends the throne, he will collect his money back. what a country and those thousands of police they sent could not do anything. does it mean that a whole PDP did not bribe people too?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by justus7: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
APGA bu nke anyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Chamber10(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

that's wrong but how will an individual sell his or her right for a peanut knowing very well that if that person ascends the throne, he will collect his money back. what a country and those thousands of police they sent could not do anything. does it mean that a whole PDP did not bribe people too?

My dear, its tiring. What I witnessed yesterday was an eyesore. Policemen and even soldiers turn their eyes away like they didn't see them. Maybe PDP bribed too or their agents pocketed the money meant to be shared like other parties. I don't really know, but what I reported is what I witnessed.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by QueenSekxy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
congrats to willie,,apc ntoorr tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by manneger2: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obiano for don start drinking by now

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by wildernessVoice: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Subtract accredited voters from registered voters, the result is IPOB winning (boycott)
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
wildernessVoice:
Subtract accredited voters from registered voters, the result is IPOB winning (boycott)
What did the boycott really do? A governor that hates Ipob is back in office clap for boycott
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by adadike281(f): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
ifyalways:
Following. . .

Kanu was obviously a Buhari/APC agent. . .
From orchestrating uncountable police brutality on defenseless Igbos, to the deaths of our youths through nonsense rallies and protests to loss of properties, means of livelihood via his unguarded statements.

The no election/voting was the mother of it all. Thank God for the good, wise men of Anambra who saw him for the coward and clown he is and came out to vote.

Willie is a winner. Ndi Anambra are winners cool
I stand with u my sister!!
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Edu3Again: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Senokonkwo1:

Bros as far as I am concerned, I rather vote a goat than APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
nonsobaba:
Correct yourself. He failed to match Peter Obi's aspiration of free 7 billion naira. If it is about matching the aspirations of Ndi Anambra, this landslide victory is clear enough statement of his approval by our people.

Nop. Obiano has not met the expectations, I would have wished him to fail if he had strong opponents. No be those weak guys wey Dae make mouth tinkin dat Obi's and Buhari's presence would give dem ballot.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Kiakia(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
okorocha is a complete dundee, a rogue and a criminal
He is all you have written about him and more. He is a curse to Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Be sincere with yourself, were you expecting to be building infrastructure with the meagre purse of the state compared to oil producing states with their huge purses that couldn't even perform up to half what Obiano did.
Let's at least give him kudos for the little he did and pray he performs more in his second tenure and stop basing his achievements on prompt payment of salaries alone. That alone is an achievement if juxtaposed with the economy of the national economy.

You just gatecrashed without knowing my stand. I'm not attacking Obiano's performance rather giving some explanation. Go back read how I started with her.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by ratcockoduduwa: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Thank you My fellow Anambraians we finally did it..Those who thought we won't come out and vote are crying in shame. From no elections to low turnout to different parties bribing voters to Apc trying to rig the elections. All the strategies they brought out all failed woefully. How can they eat their cake and have it at the same time. See how Apc is even beating Pdp neck to neck you could have imagined what would have happened if people didn't come out to vote. These broom waving party would have penetrated into our beloved state and start erecting statues like Rochas Okorostatue or owing salaries like Bello.
We finally did it,let us celebrate the final burial and disgrace of Ipob that wanted to put our beloved state into trouble
word.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chamber10:

So you don't see anything wrong with that? And you want Nigeria to move forward. Nawa for you.

Anyway, I was just election monitoring member of a group. I just reported what I witnessed in all the polling units we visited.
When you saw it in 2015, what did you do about it
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by ratcockoduduwa: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Osetigo

Hehehehehe

Even Arthur Eze lost his LGA to APGA in Dunukofia.

"APGA is truly a movement" - Peter Obi confesses. cheesy
Apga is more than a movement it is an ideology which every right thinking igbo man must key into.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chrismario:

You just gatecrashed without knowing my stand. I'm not attacking Obiano's performance rather giving some explanation. Go back read how I started with her.
Whatever!!!
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Whatever!!!
Have a nice... Day
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by 02Kebreal(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:

Kindly note that APGA and PDP are close brothers than APGA and APC,hence APGA votes and PDP votes were shared.

You think if APGA is not in existence and the battle is between PDP and APC ,that APC will make an impact?.Don't be carried away by APC 2nd position,APC has no ground in Igboland.Most of the Prominent Igbo politicians that ran to APC and campaigning for it are those that have done one corrupt thing and the other and EFCC are after them and they have to seek refuge by joining the Buhari party.Some are to protect their selfish interest and business.Ndi Anambra are smart to know all these.

CLOSE BROTHERS KWA....
NA CORRUPTION BORN THEM ABI?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by everozone: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jigba:

I saw the interview he did yesterday and honestly he's not fit to lead Anambra lipsrsealed
He was saying off point.Tony Nwoye is a quack.Umu Anambra can't give him Anambra.He will kill the State.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

my oga, i am from Anambra. i have been reading online how obiano is performing well but i got the shock of it when i travelled for Christmas and i came to realise that the man was not doing anything except paying salary.

For now Thank God he is paying salaries and not owing l guess.lt would have been very bad for the state.One state not very far from Anambra state is owing its workers salaries and the state Governor has not done anything and is not even moved but feeling justified that there is nothing wrong and he is coming out to start campaigning for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by mavinc4u(f): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
manneger2:
Obiano for don start drinking by now

grin i heard the man drinks a lot to the point of forgetting himself. how true is that?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by manneger2: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin i heard the man drinks a lot to the point of forgetting himself. how true is that?
na true naa, person Wey drink for one occasion come fall down his guards started collecting people phone.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

i bu ezigbo anu mpama. ihe nwuna kwa gi n' afo ebe ahu i na-akpo m onye aboki. onye mmuo na-ata atu ka ibu. ekwekwa na m gwa gi okwu n' ehihie a. kpachara anya gi. hie isaa na anya.
typing in igbo dialect doesn't in anyway qualify u to be igbo. I am an igbo man from aro chukwu in abia state and i speak yoruba fluently but that doesn't mean i'm a yoruba man.
So bro the fact still remains that u are a Hausa aboki muslim man from the core North.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

fvck you, fvck ipob! i'm pro PDP.

i just don't have the time and patience to entertain brainless zombies.

find out the total number of eligible voters in anambra and compare it with the turnout of the recent election then come back and convince me you're not stupid like your ancestors.

What a severe brain-damaged patient.

He now lives in a lonely world, rapidly easing to depression sad

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
INEC just declared Obiano winner now. Where did Viviangist get her gist before?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
INEC just declared Obinoscopy winner now. Where did Viviangist get her gist before?
Obinoscopy kwa?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by meforyou1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Obinoscopy kwa?
Tnx. It was autocorrect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election / Jonathan Didn't Attend Yaradua's Burial, See why (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.