Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,018 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! (725 Views)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Just yesterday at about 8pm 3 gunshots were heared only for people to come out and discover a young man outside(extremely young) with a hole in his head and his hand scattered!!this is the second in that same street in lessthan a week with the other beheaded.These killers walk freely with weapons bodly when we have a governor and security agencies,no male youth in this state is safe again!The young man was the bread winner of his family,this could happen to anyone or someone close to you.The earlier we ask this government questions the better for us!! SAVE LIVES,STOP PARENTS HEARTBREAKS,JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY!!please share with friends,cultist are humans nt animals!!!
Re: Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
some days ago i talked about this with only few turnups,bt as i speak the death tole is rising!!!Shall we continue to remain like this??.How long will they continue to say we are the leaders of tomorrow but yet they watch us die without any concern!! JOIN THE PROTEST TODAY --- check my signature
Mynd44
Re: Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! by meezynetwork(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Edo and cult
Re: Young Boy Shot Dead In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
Edo and cult
Bro this is just getting out of hand!!How can over 50 people go and kill just one person and they walked through streets,WHERE WERE THE POLICE AND THOSE BULLY ARMY??.

(1) (Reply)

Threading News: How SARS Officials Almost Raped Me / Man Blows Himself Up While Trying To Raid ATM / Pastor Beaten By Mentally Challenged Woman He Was Trying To Heal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.