Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

As A Christian You Should Understand, Accept And Comply With These Facts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian You Should Understand, Accept And Comply With These Facts (305 Views)

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian You Should Understand, Accept And Comply With These Facts by noblejames: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2017
I visited this blog and I found these interesting and I decided to share it here!

1. It is not possible for someone to know the truth in error.
2.In Christ is not like for like rather it is like for hate.
3. Forgiveness is the bedrock of believer's love walk
4. The love of God is the wisdom of God that should be applied in any relationship.

Source:http://salvationinthelordevangelicalministry..com/2017/11/as-christian-you-should-understand-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors At It Again. Check Out These Brainwashing Doctrine (video) / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Women Of Faith's Wonderful Merciful Saviour - Duet Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.