Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,810 members, 7,945,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Refused To Cover Up Her Dark Facial Birthmark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Refused To Cover Up Her Dark Facial Birthmark (987 Views)

Gogo Maweni Accused Of Using Clients In Her Dark Money Rituals / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Celine Dion Shows Off Her Dark Side On IG In Recent Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Refused To Cover Up Her Dark Facial Birthmark by dably: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Refused To Cover Up Her Dark Facial Birthmark by dably: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Meet Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Refused To Cover Up Her Dark Facial Birthmark by delishpot: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
What then is the use of the makeup? She should have just left everything natural.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of People's Magazine World Sexiest Men From 2010-2017. / Photo Of Billionaire Couple, Razaq Okoya And Sade Okoya's Four Children.. / 7 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.