Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,006 members, 7,906,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Running Dry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Running Dry (425 Views)

America Running All The Way On The Road Of Acceleration / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 159/stop Running Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running Dry by Ajoshberry: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
He gained access to the forest: Disfigured the trees without rest. Tilled the soil and baked it's egg, Fashioned out all useful pegs. Became the collar's slave, Loan himself to luxury's cave. Took shelter under mammon: Extending his wealth with glamour. He bought the bank of wealth, Gave few,willingly more kept. Merged with Aristotle and Plato, Likened to Jupiter and pluto. Then after the fulfilment of his heart, He elated his glottis pride: 'Let anyone ask,i have all,i'll give,even God, i have no debt': And the Lord took his breath. 17:11:18:12:16

(1) (Reply)

Randi,laroba And Nfor (3),the Beautiful Soul That They Killed…. / Experienced Writers Wanted - Cash Payment / Rainmory- A Flash Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.