Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (234996 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Deromeo3: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Please I would appreciate more details about starting up a business. The best equipments and registration details. My email is mr.patrick@ymail.com. I will be looking forward to your emails Madam L, Kabarak etc.

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by owumatosa(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
How much capital do I need to start this biz?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Dallar: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
Pls karbaka,every other thing needed 4 this business is here fenced land stores,boehole,light and manpower.pls assist me with the list am so much intrested.obdallar@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mykel09(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
@karbarka,pl i have a fenced land in abuja and i want to invest in this water biz n ill like you to send me also michael@nthcodetech.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
owumatosa:

How much capital do I need to start this biz?

@owumatosa
This is why i find it difficult telling people 3m, 5m, 8m etc
look at Dallar,he has 70% what matters in production whereas Mykel09 has just a land fenced.Both cannot spend same amount to start the biz beside cost of land or rentage differ from city to city.

That is why i send items that are constant ie what all shall acquire before registration as FREE INFO.
Look inward,at your situation.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by expert1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
Nice post. Kabara,

I need a comprehensive Detail on starting up this Pure Water Business. i will appreciate it if i can get the details in my inbox expertshow@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by headworld: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
NEED LOANS?
If you are currently running a business in Nigeria, you will understand how difficult it is to get capital or fund.
Not to mention start-ups. But we have got a solution, let's show you how:
Attend our forthcoming FREE seminar TAGGED "PROJECT CEO" and know where and how to attract funds to move your business/ projects to the next level.

Interested Participants should text their details in this format:
Project CEO: I WILL ATTEND, Name/biz Name/ years in Business/ nature of Business/ Location/Mobile Phone and E-mail to 07064729072

Seminar Date: Saturday 26th March 2011 (11am - 3pm)
GATE PASS: Punctuality (FREE) Gate closes by 11:30am
CLASS SIZE: Maximum of 30 people
This opening closes on Thursday 23-03-2011 by 4pm.
Only SHORTLISTED Participants would be contacted
THANKS
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by owumatosa(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
headworld:

NEED LOANS?
If you are currently running a business in Nigeria, you will understand how difficult it is to get capital or fund.
Attend our forthcoming FREE seminar TAGGED "PROJECT CEO" and know where and how to attract funds to move your business/ projects to the next level.

Project CEO: I WILL ATTEND, Name/biz Name/ years in Business/ nature of Business/ Location/Mobile Phone and E-mail to 07064729072

THANKS
Where is the veune?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Danielqwer: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
A purification system developed to produce clean drinking water from water sources with poor quality

Our purification system removes:

1. Bad smell, colour & taste

2. Dangerous chemicals, particles, humus, salt

3. Harmful heavy metals

4. 99.99% of & pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, salmonella, legionella, cholera, shigella, typhoid)

5. 99.99% of parasites (cryptosporidium, giardia)

6. Other chemicals that cause water hardness, you will spend less on moisturizers and conditioners to fight dry skin and dry hair caused by hard water.

www.nwsnigeria.com

info@nwsnigeria.com

11 Isheri Road, Aguda Ogba, Opposite Excellence Hotel Ogba

For a free demonstration & purchasing 0802 330 5728
kabarka:

very nice detail but can this handle salty water?
What other conspicous advantages does it have over common or locally fabricated treatment plant.
[@ kabarka. For a demonstration call Grace on 0802 330 5728, bring all the salt you can find.]

ALWAYS ASK FOR A DEMONSTRATION BEFORE YOU BUY ANY WATER FILTER
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by polapip: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
Hello Kabarka and all good peoples of nairaland. Thank you all for this well furnished information. I am currently based in a foreign land and would like to relocate to Nigeria. My highest priority is to setup a water manufacturing business ( sachet and bottled water) somewhere in Ondo state of Nigeria. Please could you send me all the necessary info as I will be in Nigeria next week for the project. My email is: lisakinrinde@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
headworld:

NEED LOANS?

THANKS

This is very crucial and interesting.
Many people need this because there are many great ideas but NO START-UP CAPITAL.

What is the fate of people that get to know about this late?

@headworld,kindly inform us next time the program comes up.

Thank you GREATLY.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2011
Danielqwer:

A purification system developed to produce clean drinking water from water sources with poor quality

Our purification system removes:

1. Bad smell, colour & taste

2. Dangerous chemicals, particles, humus, salt

3. Harmful heavy metals

4. 99.99% of & pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, salmonella, legionella, cholera, shigella, typhoid)

5. 99.99% of parasites (cryptosporidium, giardia)

6. Other chemicals that cause water hardness, you will spend less on moisturizers and conditioners to fight dry skin and dry hair caused by hard water.

www.nwsnigeria.com

info@nwsnigeria.com

11 Isheri Road, Aguda Ogba, Opposite Excellence Hotel Ogba

For a free demonstration & purchasing 0802 330 5728
i understand
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by HEAL: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
Kabarka, Madam L, Agari foods etc,  welldone! It is rare to find people who want to share this much about what gives them money. Kabarka I read your book (The secret that make pure water business owners millionaires - insider info) and I think its great. I have a truck, I have incorporated a company, I am talking to NAFDAC in my locality and I am setting up a place to kick off from. I will you keep you guys updated. Cheers.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2011

Thanx a lot,HEAL.
Keep us updated on your challenges.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi karbaka ,i ave not read this your book (The secret that make, millionaires) can you please send it to my email magnusbennoa@yahoo.com.Thanks for the previous information you sent me about NAFDAC registration.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
hugooh42:

Thanks for the previous information you sent me about NAFDAC registration.

is that the only free info you received??
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
No.You also sent me price list of sachet water equipment with NAFDAC requirements.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Tekepama: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
Goodday,

I've been reading this trend and it's really wonderful, it's just like seminar, i mean it really educative. Kabarka and co God bless you all.

My own case is like this: My brother has a borehole and has treated it already, infact he is selling the water.

Please i will like to start this pure water business and don't know much about and i believe your mail will be highly appreciated. perewithlove@yahoo.com

How do i get NAFDAC Reg. Number?
How much is the Machine

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
hugooh42:

No.You also sent me price list of sachet water equipment with NAFDAC requirements.

you can check ur inbox

@Tekepama, check ur inbox
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Tekepama: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2011
Thank you very much kabakar, i really appreciate it. God bless you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
[center]GIFT FOR MADAM L[/center]     

This is the gift i promised you sometime ago,just to appreciate your contribution.
Thanks very much.
Now,this is one bundle of packing bag.as you know it will give you 1000 bags of pure water.
you can send your contacts to watercruise10@gmail.com for reception.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kabarka, a million thanks for yhe bundle of packing bags. I will email my location. I am happy this thread is helping people. thank God for that. Been too busy but thinking of writing some thought-provoking new approaches to this biz. I noticed that once many people know what it takes to start it they usually freeze and abandon the idea. There are new ways out of starting and when I finish resting, I will try to point out these ways. I just hope many will keep an open mind and explore these options,
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
you"re welcome.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by osjet55: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
pls, contact OSK CONSULTANCY on 08058995141 or 08161511165. for details or mail ; otunoba55@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2011
hello madam L .have you receieved the package.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
[center]Polythene Roll Service ACTIVE
[/center]

Sometime ago,i mentioned that some of our services are not active BUT now you can obtain that roll that give you best yield from us.Those in possession of the ebook  know very much what i mean.
I was invited to this company for a REASON.I am personally on a drive to all the ATWAP zone in Rivers State bringing to the knowledge of producers the existence of this company,and i want everyone in this thread to benefit.

Welcome To Gena Plastic Limited,Port-Harcourt

Who can use our services?
*Producers within Rivers state
*Producers outside Rivers State including Bayelsa,Akwa-ibom,cross-rivers,imo,Abia,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,Kogi,sokoto,taraba,Nassarawa,Bauchi,Abuja etc

*Can location and distance prevent us from serving you? NO
If you are outside Rivers state,we can serve you much more.
All you need do is Pay into this company's account,
send  a copy of your teller to me here:watercruise10@gmail.com
call me to inform me,
Then, i will personally monitor your job from begining to the end
and waybill it to you.

NOTE:YOU CAN SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY BY VISITING THE COMPANY IN WHOSE ACCOUNT YOU BE PAYING IN.

*REQUIREMENT: Our machine is only cylinder compliant.no stereo

*PRICE: 1 Color #430 per kg
              Double color #440 per kg

, to be continued

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by HEAL: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nice 1 Kabarka.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
thanx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kolaide(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
Thanks alot for all your contributions so far.i've nurse the ambition of this project for a long time,but lack the necessary info concerning it. Pls kabarka,i will appreciate your views and your mails in regards to all i need to know.am planning on establishing in a virgin land area around mowe,ogun state. my e-mail: ajani_kola@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2011
[center]An incidence that will interest you.[/center]
this event has been bugging me and i felt it will be good if i relay it here for the benefit of all.

One very early morning,i had an appointment to meet up with.As a result i came out about 5.45am in other to beat the traffic.

On approaching the main road,a truck immediately pass me by and packed.The truck is carrying water.

below was what intrigued me

Then as if in unison the two doors opened and two young boys enthusiastically jumped down.both  dragged bags of water out of the truck to stores that are still locked.
By the time they are back to the truck,i have approached them and the following conversation ensued

Kabarka:which water be this?

The boys: xyz water

Kabarka:ok,how many the truck dey carry?

The boys:400bags

then,they excused me and drove off.

[b]Now,MY OBSERVATION IS THIS.These boys have maintained a kind of consistent attitude/enthusiasim that i have no seen anywhere and so i became curious to discovering their source of consistent positive attitude.

In the first ATWAP meeting this year,i remember seating beside a woman who introduce her self as the owner of this company and this is our conversation after introduction.

Kabarka:oh! madam you are xyz water?
xyz water: Yes.
Kabarka:Your water dominates my place of residence.
xyz water: okay,i dont even know where the boys sells water.
Kabarka:(surprised) really?
xyz water:yes
kabarka:they are doing great.

we talked generally about prices and i promised to visit her factory which unfortunately i am yet to do but because of this experience i will go there and try my best to discover HOW and WHAT she is doing to achieve this.

I am curious about this because i do wonder if placing those boys ONLY on commissiom will be able to match what i saw.I have a strong feeling there is more behind this.
[/b]

to be continued
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chisco: 11:09am On May 05, 2011
Please i need your expose on the cost of starting a pure -water biz esp for one with an undeveloped land. My address: judeugo0561@yahoo.com. Looking forward to getting your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.