Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (231470 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
@abikun, karbaka
you guys are doing a great job here, i have a two bedroom flat, a borehole already , please i want to start a pure water business on a low key kindly send details of equipment and prices to start up
timer4netaccess@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by meetgaya: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2016
abikun, kabarka I need it
Meetgaya@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Kasjudy(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Hey guy,
I already have land. Though no bore hole yet. Can I get a detailed cost of everything excluding the land at Ikenna.Oruche.io@gmail.com
Thanks man.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
confluence:
@abikun, karbaka
you guys are doing a great job here, i have a two bedroom flat, a borehole already , please i want to start a pure water business on a low key kindly send details of equipment and prices to start up
timer4netaccess@yahoo.com
Thanks for the complement. Check your inbox.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
meetgaya:
abikun, kabarka I need it
Meetgaya@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kasjudy:
Hey guy,
I already have land. Though no bore hole yet. Can I get a detailed cost of everything excluding the land at Ikenna.Oruche.io@gmail.com
Thanks man.
Thanks for the complement. Sent, check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
@abikun please I will like to have the details as well thanks- tolubenjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Auxtino: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
thanks alot broda...hv received it....God bless u real good
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016
kloser:
@abikun please I will like to have the details as well thanks- tolubenjamin@yahoo.com
Sent. Check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
@abikun,
thanks i have seen it
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by spytime(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2016
OP u guys have been doing a wonderful job here for 6yrs u have been running this thread well, I must commend ur effort on this.... pls I need some information on the current rate of sachet per kg and how many bags are in one kg, the price of packing bag, and also which of this can cut cost employ full staff of pay as they work, the factory is in ibadan currently we have one ford bus, one sealing machine with a reverse osmosis, lastly is there a way one can reduce iron in the water....
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ochikingz(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
NIAL CLEANERS AND MOVERS
Is an indigenous firm dedicated to serving the relocation and cleaning needs of customers. Due to our recent expansion, vacancy exist for immediate employment
JOB TITLE :customer care agent
REQUIREMENTS
1.The applicant must reside in Abuja
2.The applicant must be a female Corp member with a minimum of HND or BSC
3.The applicant must be computer literate

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their C.V with recent passport to
genialcleaners@gmail.com or Kingsleyochife@gmail.com
Call 08054562393 or 07035059392
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by meetgaya: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
kabarka:
Hello everyone,
Recently, some fellows have been concerned about financial implication of starting a pure water factory.So i have decided to do something about it.I feel you guys need a kind of probable price list to enable you compare the prices in your locality.
Soon i will start sending new list of items and equipment with there prices but you can have it on request,so keep requesting.It's Free
Remain Blessed in the Lord
Up til now I have not receive it from u Kabarka
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
@Spytime

You can reduce iron in water by the use of greensand media or birm. You can also use a process called Oxidation and settlement.I have the same problem with my water.You can send me mail so that we can share/exchange ideas. My email address is jokulaja9@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
How many bags are you producing with 1kg of nylon. If you are not producing between 26 to 30 bags per kilo, then you are producing at a loss. Let me know your thought. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Raddie(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2016
abikun:
Sent.
Thumbs up! wouldn't mind having the manual too - frischfly@gmail.com...
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by femiseun1: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abikun,

Pls kindly inbox me the water production analysis @ femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Raddie:

Thumbs up!
wouldn't mind having the manual too - frischfly@gmail.com...
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
femiseun1:
Abikun,

Pls kindly inbox me the water production analysis @ femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Primegold: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Abikun,

Please send to me as well....primegold1@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Primegold:
Abikun,

Please send to me as well....primegold1@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
@ Abikun,

Please send to me. My email address is jokulaja9@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by norlac(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
I really need the manual to use it as guide and preparation towards it. Pls I will appreciate if you can forward d manual to me. Thanks and God bless u. My email is sonnymbok@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oluwasijiola(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
An institution owned table water factory wants to sell it monoblock bottling line(filling and capping).Images can be seen below..Interested person(s) can reach me on 08134326399(Watsapp) & 07066496859.Email add.is aauatablewater@yahoo.com.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
norlac:
I really need the manual to use it as guide and preparation towards it. Pls I will appreciate if you can forward d manual to me. Thanks and God bless u. My email is sonnymbok@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
JamiuO:
@ Abikun,

Please send to me. My email address is jokulaja9@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Cutex01(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
@Abikun Keep up the good work you're doing, please i need the detailed manual on how to go about setting up the biz. My email adangara007@gmail .com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cutex01:
@Abikun Keep up the good work you're doing, please i need the detailed manual on how to go about setting up the biz. My email adangara007@gmail .com
Sent.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omicpet(m): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2016
@ abikun and kabarka. Read the whole thread from first page till this present page .. I wish I had stumbled on this thread 6 years back(as I hat did this morning ) when I was tying so damn hard to convince my Bros Micky to go into the business .

Better late than never . We've actually had our factory built, NAFDAC .PROCESSING no be beans grin. Took 5months .. Now we got the NAFDAC digits..(just got that this month)

Going through the thread as also broaden my scope of knowledge on the hard little researches I've been able to carry out by myself ..

Now to our major problem. TDS is high about 900ppm. And 630ppm ex carbon . We got chloride issues also. The added resin tank doesn't seem to have solve the issue as we've been made to believe . Raw water ph is moderately acidic about 4.8 but after treatment 6.4. Issue with chloride and TDS. is a whole big major concern and we need it resolved so as to begin production and sales. BANK DON BREAK UNTOP THIS POHECT O. SO PS S.O.S. MAIL omicpet@yahoo.com.. Thanks hope to hat for ya
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello @omicpet. Congratulations on getting your digits. You said it took almost 5 months. What happened why did it delay. Please share your experience so others can benefit. Thanks.
omicpet:
@ abikun and kabarka. Read the whole thread from first page till this present page .. I wish I had stumbled on this thread 6 years back(as I hat did this morning ) when I was tying so damn hard to convince my Bros Micky to go into the business .

Better late than never . We've actually had our factory built, NAFDAC .PROCESSING no be beans grin. Took 5months .. Now we got the NAFDAC digits..(just got that this month)

Going through the thread as also broaden my scope of knowledge on the hard little researches I've been able to carry out by myself ..

Now to our major problem. TDS is high about 900ppm. And 630ppm ex carbon . We got chloride issues also. The added resin tank doesn't seem to have solve the issue as we've been made to believe . Raw water ph is moderately acidic about 4.8 but after treatment 6.4. Issue with chloride and TDS. is a whole big major concern and we need it resolved so as to begin production and sales. BANK DON BREAK UNTOP THIS POHECT O. SO PS S.O.S. MAIL omicpet@yahoo.com.. Thanks hope to hat for ya
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omicpet(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Actually it took quite longer than the 5 months.

Processing started late November 2015.
My consultant did things rather at a slower pace than bubu BUHARI wink . That's just the kinda person he his but am glad I had him as a consultant. He his worth is onions. So the discuss first I didn't get the trademark approved not till mid February . A company trademark is compulsory for the commencement of your processing.
PS don't let any body fool u into believing otherwise . The NaFdac team came to inspect the factory on the 13th of April that's a month after we got our trademark issue sorted . and water samples for both sachet and PET were collected that day .

It takes a minimum of 2weeks at best for any result to be forwarded from the NaFdac lab to the NaFdac departmental office .

And den came the strike .

NaFdac officers also had partook in their own strike after the nationwide strike . All in all and after all d bureaucracy and all I finally got ma digits on the 8th of August . Although the letter of notification I received was dated
On the 14th of July
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
omicpet:

First of all thanks for the complement. Back to the biz, which type of carbon are you using in your media? Is it local or foreign? If it is foreign, is it France, Belgium, USA or India carbon? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.