Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 (37774 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by fatymore(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
SHOCK7:

're you kidding me! Didn't you read where it said there was massive vote sellouts! Very far from credible.
did people vote apga based on the token given.. I am not talking about apc
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Blue3k(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Election boycott failed. The participation rate was 30 percent. Which is higher than last election. My prediction was wrong by 5%. I guessed in range of 35%-50%.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by bionixs: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is a clear and total clearance. Obiano has defeated the entire APC heavy weights, defeated godfathers(Arthur Eze and Peter Obi) and placed imported Ipob miscreants in their place.

GOD BLESS the United State of Anambra(USA)- the light of the entire black race.
APGA BU NKE ANYI
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by bionixs: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Ipob demanded for a referendum date and finally they got it yesterday been Nov 18 .I hope Nnamdi Kanu will come out anywhere he is now in Shame and disgrace because Anambra people have finally decided what they want. Congrats my fellow Anambrarians, it was a sweet victory. Many political jobbers and hawks were finally retired yesterday starting from Mr Peter obi to Arthur Eze. Money can't buy everything always.To the Ipob youths that will still spam here with no election or low turn out jargons,I am giving this to ease the pains and shames
oga,you are a witch IF you find it difficult minding your businesses or if you mind other people's businesses more than your own in the bid to profane or undermine their efforts. abeg! ABEG! abeg! face Aregbe your governor and your state affairs. leave Ndi Igbo alone biko
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jolar101:
I said that Anambra people will collect APC's money and votes for another party. All the votes APC got were bought with 2,500 and 300 hundred naira plate of rice and one piece of meat.

I was expecting to see electorates to go home with bags of rice as it used to be during PDP governments. And that proves that APC government is over cluelessness and hungers cap with corruptions.

APC bought votes with 2,500 naira and plate of rice with one piece of meat of 300 hundred naira mama puts.

Can you show us evidence of where money is being given in that picture and prove which party is giving it? Otherwise, you are a complete idiot!
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbo amaka.

Never mind the APC demons

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by famology(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

There is a difference between Nwoye and Buhari. One is a son of the soil supported by some Igbo strongmen.
I am sure u av nt noticed d mass mvt of ibos in2 d apc recently,d result is wat u are seeing nw.Jst watch out for 2019!Even if pdp wins d SE in 2019,I see d apc narrowing d gap 2 an inconsequential sum.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gamesmart:

Can you show us evidence of where money is being given in that picture and prove which party is giving it? Otherwise, you are a complete idiot!

Look at this mumu, with zombilic defence. Even international observers are complaining of election was not credible it was based on which party paid higher for votes and low turnout(IPOB boycotting).

You are a very big idiot for defending corrupt APC elections foolishly. Stupid zombie. Spits on you. You are lucky you aren't near by, I would have slap zombies spirit outta you.

Maybe that #2,500 and #300 rice and one piece of meat of mama puts has been shit out. And your eyes and brain are now reset, you are lying to yourself.

Nonsense zombie.

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Alanzazani: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Nna at long last, even if Idemili North disappointed me, we tried our best as much as we can.
The boycott was so severe here as I observed yesterday but anyi bu ndi mmeri.
We won finally, going out for some bottles biko, I can sleep and dream well tonight.

My brother I was banned because I was irked by what one ipobian posted. Congrats to us. I respect you and spylord. I can remember how we kept telling the ipob miscreants that we are true sons of Anambra state though one animal called me whatever I can't remember. I predicted the downfall of the clown Kanu. I feel the guy was s stooge to whoever we might never know. They fcked up when they brought thier madness to our state. From all the contestants I will rather go with Uncle Willie than anybody. How could APC make somebody like Tony thier flag bearer in Anambra? Congratulations my brothers. I hope this ipobians have more ofe nsala to keep eating. Ndi ala. Lest I forget I am doing just two bottles to celebrate our victory. Ama be in Awka this weekend to drink Champaign

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Jolar101:

That's because PDP refused to bribes hungry and low self esteem electorates with 2,500 and 2000 with a plate of rice and one piece of meat of mama puts, like APC and APGA.

Also remember, the foolishness of south east and south south governors causes PDP set back.

We boycotted that election. Even international community/observers are testifying of low turnout and was not credible because of APC and APGA paying 2,500 to 2000 naira for votes.

So PDP is now a principled and righteous party? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Jolar101:

Look at this mumu, with zombilic defence. Even international observers are complaining of election was not credible it was based on which party paid higher for votes and low turnout(IPOB boycotting).

You are a very big idiot for defending corrupt APC elections foolishly. Stupid zombie. Spits on you. You are lucky you aren't near by, I would have slap zombies spirit outta you.

Maybe that #2,500 and #300 rice and one piece of meat of mama puts has been shit out. And your eyes and brain are now reset, you are lying to yourself.

Nonsense zombie.

The test was for you to verify the "evidence" of bribe by other parties that you attached as an image and you failed the test like the slowpoke you are.

So PDP is an Angel party that does not bribe while others are?

Idiot!

Stomach infrastructure campaigner!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by triple996(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2017
famology:
I am sure u av nt noticed d mass mvt of ibos in2 d apc recently,d result is wat u are seeing nw.Jst watch out for 2019!Even if pdp wins d SE in 2019,I see d apc narrowing d gap 2 an inconsequential sum.

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by LegendaryE(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Whether it rains hard after now or shines till eternity, fact remains that ANAMBRARIANS induced or confused, voted at Saturday's elections and WILLIE OBIANO has been returned to the government house! I make bold to further state that I STAND WITH WILLIE! It did not begin today and i need no party card but my conscience to declare this!
When the government of some states in Nigeria sent workers home to go die in their states, this very man made the sacrifice for his victory and i dare say that if this alone remains the only reason i could adduce, any dissenting opinions can go rot between the devils balls! Willie payed the retired civil servants sent to him their various entitlements running into millions per person while some stupid and sense drained sons of maniacs keep shopping for excuses not to do same and their cronies have the audacity to say rubbish!
This same Willie was able also to hold up projects that would still remain a memorial had the votes gone the other way when some animals in his position elsewhere are still stuck on starting and abandoning projects!
Now to the imbeciles cowering under the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION mantra to spew uncouth trash, il only condone with the shamelessness because just like ignorance, it could be awesome bliss a'times! Even if TWO PEOPLE alone voted and other efulefus sat at home waiting for the rains to wash their buttocks, coming out now to tell me that only 20% or there about could not validly return Obiano, i have just a line.. GO TO HELL! When some fool kept feeding you a mixture of rubbish and sense, where went your common sense?
This is just the beginning. Sit at home aint done just yet! Lets keep sitting and coming out afterwards to disgrace our ancestors! 2019 is still on its way in full speed!
ITS IS BAD TO HAVE ENEMIES BUT IT IS WORSE TO BE A FOOL AT DEALING WITH SUCH ENEMIES!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by famology(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
triple996:

What can I say 2 a kid like u?Hopefully u wld grow up someday 2 understand dt insult is a symptom of intellectual bankruptness.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gamesmart:

The test was for you to verify the "evidence" of bribe by other parties that you attached as an image and you failed the test like the slowpoke you are.

So PDP is an Angel party that does not bribe while others are?

Idiot!

Stomach infrastructure campaigner!

Sorry that your beloved saint APC lost.
But don't start bombing others for your lost.

Instead of having APC in Biafraland, let Biafra warlord's APGA political party remain.

Mind you, we are happy to boycotted that election successfully.

Once again, sorry for your APC lost, upon all the taxpayers money they used to bought each vote with 2,500 and a plate of rice and one piece of meat from APC hired mama puts grin
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jolar101:

Sorry that your beloved saint APC lost.
But don't start bombing others for your lost.

Instead of having APC in Biafraland, let Biafra warlord's APGA political party remain.

Mind you, we are happy to boycotted that election successfully.

Once again, sorry for your APC lost, upon all the taxpayers money they used to bought each vote with 2,500 and a plate of rice and one piece of meat from APC hired mama puts grin

You are an idiot! What has the fact APC lost got to do with the stupid picture you posted as evidence of paying for votes?

Your stupidity is strong.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Yyeske(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Alanzazani:

My brother I was banned because I was irked by what one ipobian posted. Congrats to us. I respect you and spylord. I can remember how we kept telling the ipob miscreants that we are true sons of Anambra state though one animal called me whatever I can't remember. I predicted the downfall of the clown Kanu. I feel the guy was s stooge to whoever we might never know. They fcked up when they brought thier madness to our state. From all the contestants I will rather go with Uncle Willie than anybody. How could APC make somebody like Tony thier flag bearer in Anambra? Congratulations my brothers. I hope this ipobians have more ofe nsala to keep eating. Ndi ala. Lest I forget I am doing just two bottles to celebrate our victory. Ama be in Awka this weekend to drink Champaign
So well so good, sorry for seeing this post late but all the same thanks in arrears for putting up a good fight and we finally shamed those clowns.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are an idiot! What has the fact APC lost got to do with the stupid picture you posted as evidence of paying for votes?

Your stupidity is strong.
No amount of votes buying will safe APC from another election lost. Common half bag of rice electorates couldn't took home in APC led government as they used to had it during PDP government. Yet, you APC rascals are in everywhere lying and propagating around with fake change. Ministry of agriculture is as clueless as entire APC government corrupt cabals.

You are among of these APC drunken agents.

Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jolar101:

No amount of votes buying will safe APC from another election lost. Common half bag of rice electorates couldn't took home in APC led government as they used to had it during PDP government. Yet, you APC rascals are in everywhere lying and propagating around with fake change. Ministry of agriculture is as clueless as entire APC government corrupt cabals.

You are among of these APC drunken agents.

Idiot, how has the picture you posted showed APC bribing but PDP was righteous?

Fool!
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gamesmart:

Idiot, how has the picture you posted showed APC bribing but PDP was righteous?

Fool!
You are a lying zombie.
You are sentimental with the truths. Very zombilistic you are.

Nonsense.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jolar101:

You are a lying zombie.
You are sentimental with the truths. Very zombilistic you are.

Nonsense.

You are an idiot. You still have not explained how those pictures prove anyone was bribing, you see how you are dumb?
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are an idiot. You still have not explained how those pictures prove anyone was bribing, you see how you are dumb?
You are critically stupid for lying openly.

APC rigged or bought Anambra election votes with 2,500 and a plate of rice and one piece of meats to deprived electorates from voting for the right person. If not APGA controlling Anambra state's resources, to also bought electorates and state electoral commission, APC would have use Anambra resources to funding the northern projects.

APC is trying to brainwashing their drunken allies in APGA.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Jolar101:

You are critically stupid for lying openly.

APC rigged or bought Anambra election votes with 2,500 and a plate of rice and one piece of meats to deprived electorates from voting for the right person. If not APGA controlling Anambra state's resources, to also bought electorates and state electoral commission, APC would have use Anambra resources to funding the northern projects.

APC is trying to brainwashing their drunken allies in APGA.

You are the one critically stupid. How did your stupid picture show that APC bribed and PDP were innocent of bribing?

PDP slowpoke!
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are the one critically stupid. How did your stupid picture show that APC bribed and PDP were innocent of bribing?

PDP slowpoke!
You are zombilistically stupid for keep up lying to the whole world on behalf of corrupt APC government.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jolar101:

You are zombilistically stupid for keep up lying to the whole world on behalf of corrupt APC government.

You are cretin for still not being able to explain your stupid picture.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are cretin for still not being able to explain your stupid picture.

We will continue to expose you APC people in the coming elections.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jolar101:

We will continue to expose you APC people in the coming elections.

Idiot, with fake and dumb pictures? grin
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gamesmart:

Idiot, with fake and dumb pictures? grin

Because you APC's agents of lairs have been using all sorts of the fake means to deceiving Nigerian electorates since before 2011 to lies and propagandists against the then government and Nigerians.

This same corrupt APC uses their zombies to lies their ways into government continues to lies as we speak to over 200 million Nigerians on daily basis.

Liar Mohammad lied few days ago of reducing boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists attacks, yet, less than 48 hours these terrorists unleashed deadly attacks on innocent civilians. Who knows when and where the next terrorists attacks will take place? It could be this night or tomorrow morning. While you APC rats still lying about and buying votes with taxpayers money to lies even more.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jolar101:

Because you APC's agents of lairs have been using all sorts of the fake means to deceiving Nigerian electorates since before 2011 to lies and propagandists against the then government and Nigerians.

This same corrupt APC uses their zombies to lies their ways into government continues to lies as we speak to over 200 million Nigerians on daily basis.

Liar Mohammad lied few days ago of reducing boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists attacks, yet, less than 48 hours these terrorists unleashed deadly attacks on innocent civilians. Who knows when and where the next terrorists attacks will take place? It could be this night or tomorrow morning. While you APC rats still lying about and buying votes with taxpayers money to lies even more.

You are a slowpoke. Am I the one lying with a stupid picture?
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gamesmart:

You are a slowpoke. Am I the one lying with a stupid picture?
Why would you accept of your lies.
Re: Willie Obiano Wins Anambra Governorship Election 2017 by Gamesmart: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jolar101:

Why would you accept of your lies.

You accept your lie with the stupid picture? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna For NDA Passing Out Parade / FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.