Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

An Abuja Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Abuja Pastor (801 Views)

Abuja Pastor Put Up His Church For Sale 18 Million Naira. / Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Abuja Pastor by daremplus(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
A Man Who Serve As A Pastor In One Of The Leading Church In Abuja Was Today Reported By His Wife For Inpregnating His Daughter While The Wife Was Away, I Have Been Reading About Things Like This Before But From A Pastor Is What Baffles Me. My First Time Witnessing A Things Like This, These Are The Only Pics I Could Manage To Get As My Boss Did Not Allow Me.

Re: An Abuja Pastor by Nutase: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Name the pastor or forever shut up.

2 Likes

Re: An Abuja Pastor by Debeloved87(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
In what year was that....
Re: An Abuja Pastor by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2017
What would you gain by this?
What does Matthew 18:15 -17say? Did it say you must involve the media,?
If you had followed these steps, would there be need for this you posted here?
Have you forgotten that pastors are mortal man like you and I and what differentiate them from us is God's grace and power?
Didn't the Bible say we should practice Eph 4:29? except you are not a Christian, you might not exhibit the fruit of the spirit.
Re: An Abuja Pastor by daremplus(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2017
As You Know Very Well, Pastors Are Value Carrier, When That Was Missed No Sparing.
Re: An Abuja Pastor by kevoh(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2017
daremplus:
A Man Who Serve As A Pastor In One Of The Leading Church In Abuja Was Today Reported By His Wife For Inpregnating His Daughter While The Wife Was Away, I Have Been Reading About Things Like This Before But From A Pastor Is What Baffles Me. My First Time Witnessing A Things Like This, These Are The Only Pics I Could Manage To Get As My Boss Did Not Allow Me.
1. Where in Abuja?
2. Name of Church
3. Name of Pastor

Kindly provide more details...as it stands what you have given is not concrete enough.
Re: An Abuja Pastor by 0temAtum: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
The pastor doesn't have a name?
Re: An Abuja Pastor by daremplus(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
The Pastor Do Have A Name, Which I Will Give But Not Now And For The Name Of The Church? Forget It Bro.

(1) (Reply)

There Is This Gathering At Ikorodu That People Are Shouting Hallelujah 365 Times / Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! / How Do I Know The Bible Is Not Just Mythology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.