Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,443 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Christmas Countdown (preparing Your Checklist) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Countdown (preparing Your Checklist) (402 Views)

Diy Corner: Preparing And Installing Your Wallpaper / 2021 SMART Plan Checklist / Back To School Checklist For Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Countdown (preparing Your Checklist) by Gbethel: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Christmas is an event I always look forward to and planning for the big day is my favourite part. Most times people concentrate more on the irrelevant things, leaving the very important and valuable things in the mud which is simply an evidence that one has not planned properly.

One can actually save him or her self the risk of missing out on the important things by creating a checklist to help channel your energy and resources appropriately so as to achieve a great and organised Christmas. Personally, I feel this checklist should be broken down into three sections because these three things are Christmas must do.

GIFT

Gifts have great significance during the festive season of Christmas as the perfect gift the Almighty gave to us 2000 years ago is something the world is yet to recover from. Gifts are a perfect way to show love, appreciation and there is no perfect time to give out gifts than at Christmas but you have to plan ahead so as not to make a mess of the whole situation.

First, I will advise you list those you intend to give gifts to, purchase their gift, wrap and tag them far earlier than the main day and this is because I have been in a situation where I bought gifts with the intention to give to a group of people but I ended up giving 40% of the gift to people who where not in my initial plan, you can avoid this from happening to you by writing what your intents are.

In purchasing your gifts, it is best to buy whatever you intend to at least two to three weeks earlier, as this will save you from any form of increment in prices that may arise as a result of the festive season. For instance, in Nigeria, it is possible to buy items x3 their actual price as a result of the festive season so most people start shopping from November so as to avoid buying at an expensive price. Once your purchase is done, its time to tag them and set them aside for distribution.

Another form of gifts people tend to send during Christmas is electronic messages either via e-mail or any form of messenger but it is crazy to have people sending broadcast messages during this special period. It will be more reasonable to prepare your messages and customising them for the purpose you need them for. For instance, construct a special message for your family, a special message for close friends and another for distance or random friends.

Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/11/christmas-countdown-preparing-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your F.maths, Maths, Physics And Chemistry Teacher In Ibadan / 10 People You Must Shake Off Your Life In The New Year. / How To Make Travelling With Kids Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.