Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,948 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders (4248 Views)

Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin / Lauretta Onochie Mocks FFK - "Jonathan & Southeast Leaders Have Denounced IPOB" / APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by donlucabrazi(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2017
Sentiments and rigging aside. Were they expecting to win Anambra State? .....

Propaganda alone cannot win you elections. The truth is there's mutual distrust between the people and APC. I'm positive if Rochas should contest today he will lose woefully

APC has failed the Nation as a whole. I was wondering on what premise they were basing their campaign. The PDP is even a more viable contender beside APGA.

APC should go and sit down! There's no time for mediocrity...

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Spiritualism: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Fake.
What does this one mean by fake. That Igbo political contractors did not betray APC or what?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Book of lamentation...by APC grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Agentsmith002: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2017
skipobenja:
this question goes to inec, are they telling us that in the whole 21LG in anambra APC did not win one of it.
. skipo, is that you?

this is me bandage
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Agentsmith002: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I no fit laugh.

Did they actually thought they could win Anambra?
. chino,you don finally secure ur petty job nau

i hope say we go hear word now

congratulation
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by emmasege: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2017
dtruth3:
If you conduct the election 100 times, APC won't win a single LGA in Anambra State.

Pls keep your Fulani petty to yourself
As a matter of fact, APC should not assume they are more popular than the PDP in the state by coming second. If there was no APGA in the race, Anambra would have rather voted PDP. They voted APGA for obvious reasons. In presidential election, those votes would gladly be cast for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by emmasege: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
donlucabrazi:
Sentiments and rigging aside. Were they expecting to win Anambra State? .....

Propaganda alone cannot win you elections. The truth is there's mutual distrust between the people and APC. I'm positive if Rochas should contest today he will lose woefully

APC has failed the Nation as a whole. I was wondering on what premise they were basing their campaign. The PDP is even a more viable contender beside APGA.

APC should go and sit down! There's no time for mediocrity...
Exactly my point! PDP coming third was simply because of APGA/Ojukwu/Obiano factor.

APC would hear 'wen' during Ekiti and Osun 2018 elections. May be by then, zombies would wake up to the reality on ground about Bubu's rudderless APC.

God spare our lives beyond then!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Spiritualism: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
emmasege:
Exactly my point! PDP coming third was simply because of APGA/Ojukwu/Obiano factor.

APC would hear 'wen' during Ekiti and Osun 2018 elections. May be by then, zombies would wake up to the reality on ground about Bubu's rudderless APC.

God spare our lives beyond then!

APC will capture S. E in 2019
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Chigold101(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
skipobenja:
this question goes to inec, are they telling us that in the whole 21LG in anambra APC did not win one of it.
APC was hoping to rig but the turn out wouldn't allow rigging.
Anambra State hates APC and APC also fielded a man dreaded in Anambra like ajuala.
Willie also got thesupport of Civil servants and pensioners... And these are the real voters.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by Cjrane2: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Somehow, the truth is that I am shocked that APC got 100,000 votes in Anambra!

I am even more shocked they got it under Buhari and with a less preferred Tony Nwoye!

Imagine if APC convinces a popular candidate like Charles Soludo or some credible people like that to run on their platform. They could truly win!

The performance of APC and the steady decline of PDP is what strategists should begin to concentrate on right now! Our people are secretly accepting the APC and those who know how to act should begin looking for the black goat now that it's daytime because very soon it will be hard to dismiss APC as abooki party.

I have said it now. make PDP do something urgently ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, and get Igbo presidency in 2023.
Since when did you become Igbo's adviser?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cjrane2:
Somehow, the truth is that I am shocked that APC got 100,000 votes in Anambra!

I am even more shocked they got it under Buhari and with a less preferred Tony Nwoye!

Imagine if APC convinces a popular candidate like Charles Soludo or some credible people like that to run on their platform. They could truly win!

The performance of APC and the steady decline of PDP is what strategists should begin to concentrate on right now! Our people are secretly accepting the APC and those who know how to act should begin looking for the black goat now that it's daytime because very soon it will be hard to dismiss APC as abooki party.

I have said it now. make PDP do something urgently ooo!

The SE and SS should watch the APC!
They call these region the 5%ers and they should give the APC not more than 5%.

If APC gets 25% of the votes in the states in this region, then they have won. I am very uncomfortable that they more than 25% of Anambra votes.
There is truly fire on the mountain if they continue like this to 2019
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by planetzoom: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
how many pple read the wisemen from the east write up of femi Adeshina,twas such a comic relief just like this One,w
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by chigoizie7(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
If u like conduct the election 1000 times, APC will never win in Anambra

Tony nwoye couldn't win in his town. He couldn't even win in his sponsors LGA Arthur wze's local government NJIKOKA. even osita chidoka won in his hom town. UPP a new party
Re: Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders by chernest2002: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Spiritualism:
Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders

The leadership of APC Youths Renaissance deeply regrets the abysmal performance of our party in the just concluded Anambra State Governorship election despite all the assurances given to leaders and members of the party by Tony Nwoye and the Southeast leaders of the party.

Before the election, all necessary logistics were given to the leaders of the party in the zone to deliver victory to APC, but it looked as if such logistics were diverted as it did not get to the intended people in the region.

How on earth can anyone explain the rational behind the 21/21 victory of APGA in all the 21 Local Government Areas of Anambra State?

Even Tony Nwoye, Chris Ngige, Uche Ekwunife, Andy Ubah and the rest could not deliver their own local governments to APC!

However, the election has exposed the insincerity of the so-called leaders of the party in the region.

Instead of executing an all inclusive campaigns involving all members of the party, some 'election-cabals' wanting to impress Buhari and get special favour from the Presidency adopted 'divide and rule strategy.'

They shared party resources among themselves without carrying critical segments of the party along.

In particular, Comrade Tony Nwoye was carrying himself as Governor-elect without listening to wise advice and suggestions.

As a result, their greeds and lack of coordination have cost APC the much needed victory in Anambra State.

Therefore, we urge President Buhari to disregard all their lies and excuses as likely reasons why APC under-performed in the race.

Subsequently, we ask President Buhari to raise new leaders from the zone who will handle his re-election project in the Southeast region come 2019.

Signed:

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance

contact us via ekesy2k9@gmail.com

Source:

https://www.elombah.com/index.php/politics/22059-anambra-election-apc-blasts-southeast-leaders
This mourning is coming too early, I think it will be wise to keep it after 2019 general election because you will need more tears to mourn the loses. Thieves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others Must Sign Undertaking – PDP... / Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate / Nigeria's Industrial Revolution Underway As Manufacturing Sector Expands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.