Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

Signs Of A Deceitful Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Deceitful Man (770 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Deceitful Man by liltellkiss: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2017
When you’re in a new relationship it’s important to look for signs he is lying about his identity.
Let’s all be honest, it’s 2017 and whether you like it or not, online dating is something that is becoming unavoidable in the modern romantic landscape!
Apps like Tinder and Bumble and some of the more ‘old school’ match making websites have the power to bring together people who otherwise would never have met.
That can be great, but unfortunately, they also present the opportunity for unscrupulous people to create a persona that just isn’t anything like them in real life.
It might be fun for them and a boost for their self-esteem, but it’s no good for the women who are on the other side of the false connection, being lied to and being taken advantage of.
This is popularly known as catfishing, but in simple terms, it is lying.
If you are braving the online dating world and want to make sure that you are only connecting with honest guys, then here are three key signs he is lying about his identity.

http://tellhearst..co.ke/2017/11/signs-of-deceitful-man.html?m=1

1. ONLY ONE OR TWO PHOTOS
One of the biggest signs he is lying about his identity is a lack of photos.
One of the best things about online dating platforms is the fact that you can share as many pictures as you want to.
If the guy you’ve been talking to only has one or two photos on his profile, and two photos that look incredibly similar at that, then it could be a red flag that something isn’t quite right with his online persona.
Something that is very easy to do is reverse search the images and you’ll be able to see if the photos are legitimate or if they can be found in different places and contexts elsewhere on the internet

continue reading

http://tellhearst..co.ke/2017/11/signs-of-deceitful-man.html?m=1
Re: Signs Of A Deceitful Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2017
let me go check my Tinder 1st and see if i have a match, before ever dreaming on losing my mind and clicking on this BS link

Re: Signs Of A Deceitful Man by Joislim(f): 4:10am On Nov 20, 2017
I don't agree with your point, no need clicking any link. Not everyone is interested in pasting their pictures all over the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Gives A Great Advice To Ladies / No Father, No Problem! / Ladies And Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.