Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,636 members, 7,926,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Prepare Air-roasted Chicken With Tomatoes Meal - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Air-roasted Chicken With Tomatoes Meal (617 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Air-roasted Chicken With Tomatoes Meal by microsofttutor(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Air roasted chicken with tomatoes is a delicious combination of flavours and colours. You can serve it over fresh baby spinach or with other veggies, or pasta. A tasty, light meal recommended for every healthy family. You will need an air fryer to roast the chicken and the tomatoes. This meal is rich in protein and vitamins. I will give you a step by step guide on how to prepare a savoury air fried tomatoes with chicken.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-9yzRleKBm6c/WhILRxp79yI/AAAAAAAAB70/NNMNDz-pbsEQf4rrth30ohrr8ldykM1CgCLcBGAs/s400/image016.jpg[/img]

Ingredients

2 small chicken thighs with skin, deboned and excess fat removed
1 tablespoon cooking oil
2 tomatoes
Marinade
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic peeled and grated

Direction

1. Marinate the chicken for an hour.

2. Preheat the air-fryer for 2 min at 180 degrees.

3. Brush cooking oil on chicken skin.

4. Roast in the air fryer for 15 min with skin facing down.

5. Remove the chicken from the air fryer, collect the chicken oil and drizzle it over the tomatoes.

6. Roast tomatoes for 6 min at 160 degrees.

Read step by step guide with pictures at http://www.myhealthcrave.com/2017/11/air-roasted-chicken-with-tomatoes-step.html

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Marketing Manager Are Needed / How To Make Corn Salad [diy Guide] / How To Prepare Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.