Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

An Urgent Letter To The Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Urgent Letter To The Federal Government (314 Views)

400 Level Student Of The Federal University Lokoja Expelled See Reason / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Urgent Letter To The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 20, 2017
A CRACK IN THE WALL

It's no more a news that Osun State Government, led by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has just taken a drastic step to increase the school fees paid by the students in the state owned-tertiary institutions. As a concerned student, I think it would be wise to make the loudest shout/ cry against the decision, not only to my own advantage but also to others'.
My dear President, even the dead could testify to the economic dryness which all Nigerians are facing at the present. People are losing jobs and salaries are depreciating everyday. Every living Nigerian is just hanging on with the hope of surviving this very harsh economic situation someday.
Sir, the safety and the peace of our now and then( future of our dear country) are about to start preparing for another life threatening groups who may be helped by some students who are about losing one of their hopes of survival, education. Considering the current economic breakdown which is not likely getting fixed soon, only a few students, let's say 66%, would be able to afford the sudden and enormous increment on the school fees. How do you expect students who struggle to pay #30, 000 afford paying a sum of #80, 000 to #300, 000? with a magic or citizenship monetary right? Knowing fully that not all Nigerian students come from wealthy homes or engage in Yahoo Yahoo. If this selfish ambition of the mentioned state govt is perfectly achieved, then I can boldly say that the future of this nation is at risk as we all share same name, Nigerian. The dead and living affected students shall haunt and hunt the peace of the nation as payback.
Please save your NAME, your GOVT and your PEOPLE!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Kindly overlook my grammatical errors.

Nairaland, the right channel to reach the seemingly unreachable federal govt. Thanks

Lalas,,,,,,
Re: An Urgent Letter To The Federal Government by emmie14: 4:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Errors overlooked. Madness on that dumb governor. I hardly hear from him. Money mongers.
Re: An Urgent Letter To The Federal Government by Oblongata: 6:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Clearly you do not understand government...

No way any mod will put this on Fp

Wetin concern federal government with state institution?

If you can't afford it then change to a federal institution

na the highest way dem go tell you be that

Una dey collect tab dey form levels

(1) (Reply)

Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia / Coronary Artery Disease: Definition, Causes, Risk Factors, Complications... / Auchipoly Ag Rector And Union Leaders: A Secret Plot To Further Impoverish Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.