Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State (582 Views)

Jealous Wife Screws Nut Onto 'cheating' Husband's Pen*s (photos) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State by Thepasserby(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2017
As shared by a twitter user, a newly married man was rushed to the hospital after sustaining injuries from multiple stabs by his darling wife.  

Although he didn't really state what happened between them, the man was confirmed dead on arrival at the hospital after sustaining injuries from on his chest and private part.

Based on comments from the husband's friends, the deceased had a slight misunderstanding with his wife and that lead to his death. 

May his soul rest in peace.

A note of warning; please try to make sure you know her true colors before proposing. Love is blind but marriage will open your eyes.

See post below
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/jealous-wife-stabs-husband-to-death-in-niger-state

Re: Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State by Thepasserby(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2017

Re: Jealous Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Niger State by izzou(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
sad sad

I still insist.. Love is never enough reason for marriage

She even stab the man prikk sef angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries 3 Women Aged 48, 27, 24 At Once, Of Them Are Sisters (photo & Video) / This Diamond Ring Worth $2m, Can You Buy It For Your Spouse? / My Fiance Broke My Heart And Now She Doesn't Want To Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.