Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) (22928 Views)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Don Daniels Receives Mercedes Benz Worth 12 Million Naira As Gift (pics) / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by ifyain: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Seed and reward is an Iphone 8 that anybody working here in London can just walk into carphone warehouse and get a contract for one. cheap nigerian girls that have refused to work hard and their bankrupt pastors that coin such idiotic phrase.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
shame d devil and told us what u gaveth oh ye daughter of obadiah.......
una no dey give us full gist for testimony...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:
What did you give madam? Na puzzazee?

What else girls of these days gat to give. Ahswear na puzzey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
undecided Na Calabar Girl , Dem Biafrans . Dey Can Fuq For 3310 Phone
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
She probably gave someone her phone, thus receives a better phone. I remember the story of a man who sold one of his cars to support God's ministry, and he got twice of what he sowed
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by freedomchild: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Tell us what you sew as seed or I don't believe it

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Did she sow in cash or in kind....?

All na sowing
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by gonkin(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Dirty phone
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2017
The iPhone of 2020 nah eeem I dey wait grin grin grin grin

Imagine the number women who got syphilis because of Blackberry Bold 1.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by suave30: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
The face u make when Nairaland banned u for no reason angry

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by pannyman(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

She must have sown the forbidden fruit
Abi na forbidden seed. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Frankbond1: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
True True it pays to give no doubt about that
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by CNNN: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Ogie na benin na name. Give and take
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady, Mary Ogie, has highlighted the importance of giving and sowing good seeds after receiving a brand new Apple iPhone 8 worth over N270,000. The excited lady took to her twitter account to share a picture of the new gadget with the words below;

When u sow good seeds, u definitely reap good fruits! Got a gift of a brand new iPhone 8 !it pays to give, cos u would always get!# note to self#

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-new-iphone-she-got-as-gift.html
what are the angels still waiting for, blow the tin once and for all, so God reward you for selling your punny to get an Iphone....smh
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Giving is giving.

Some gave money and won elections,
Some gave sacrifices and became rich.

Her giving paid off;
If a shrivelled, smelly piece of meat that can almost be mistaken for a burnt piece of suya fetched her a phone worth 270k.
NwaAmaikpe....bet why now??

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
That was how I trekked from wise to zone 2 with my tithe looking for beggars to distribute it to... Too bad beggars went on strike that day.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by 26Clueless(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
I guess she sold ha puna and gets iPhone 8 as rewards
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by bmfarm: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
hotwax:
SO Iphone (Toys) is a blessing right?
Are we meant to be this daft in Africa?
You're the one that need to reason.Pls define blessing.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by bmfarm: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
ifyain:
Seed and reward is an Iphone 8 that anybody working here in London can just walk into carphone warehouse and get a contract for one. cheap nigerian girls that have refused to work hard and their bankrupt pastors that coin such idiotic phrase.
I hate when ppl talk anyhow. Get it sink into your brain not everyone in London can afford that!
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by mayze: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Pervert generation..no single positive comment ..They think all ladies are jobless like em sisters and girlfriends. .You guys Need to change your mentalities..I have met so many ladies that are doing very well without a guy involved in their respective lives..May God help you all.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by donqx: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
oh
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by diritalkz(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Here

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Kenzico:
I still don't understand what she gave

And

That seed she said she sow....Hope say no be ungodly seed

she sowed her pu**y na grin
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
It depends on what you are giving
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by theapeman: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian lady, Mary Ogie, has highlighted the importance of giving and sowing good seeds after receiving a brand new Apple iPhone 8 worth over N270,000. The excited lady took to her twitter account to share a picture of the new gadget with the words below;

When u sow good seeds, u definitely reap good fruits! Got a gift of a brand new iPhone 8 !it pays to give, cos u would always get!# note to self#

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-new-iphone-she-got-as-gift.html
is it your yansh you sow! undecided

all this prostitute will be coming and be talking rubbish.

we are watching!
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by mfm04622: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2017
hotwax:
SO Iphone (Toys) is a blessing right?

Are we meant to be this daft in Africa?

Anything you want is a blessing!
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I urgently need anyone/company who is into wholesales of female bags.

Please, also recommend if you have any.

I will really appreciate every effort.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

she obviously sowed her puzzy
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2017
To all ye niggars asking for what she gave, I did some digging and I concluded that

She gave her destiny to a yahooboy tru pool-see and got that as a gift
Re: Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wats d craze about dis iPhone 8 Sef... next year now iPhone 9 and 10 will come out... mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.