Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (29777 Views)

FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Whatsapp’s Next Update Could Cause Some Very Embarrassing Situations For Sexters / Google Chrome’s Next Update Will Finally Block Autoplay Videos That Have Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by paradigmshift(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
stock WhatsApp is too boring.
GB whatsapp or nothing

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Finstar: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by darkenkach(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
TheEmerald:
I forsee a future where being an admin of popular whatsapp groups would become a lucrative post.

And also a lucrative money making venture.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
darkenkach:

And also a lucrative money making venture.

How
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
To me Telegram is still the best, but most of my contacts don't use it.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2017
After copying telegram abi

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by wolextayo: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Telegram doesn't have that exact feature.
The admins can restrict people from uploading media,sending stickers and other stuff,there is no such thing as admins communicating alone in the group
The channels allows admin to send message alone. The group allows everyone to send in message. This feature has been on telegram for a longtime. Thanks

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by cao(f): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Looks like things are about to get even more interesting on whatsapp...
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Danladi7: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Just like Nairaland supermods...

Whatsapp be encouraging dictatorship instead of democracy grin
Nairaland supermods are disgusting.you will be ban without telling you the reason and for how kany days
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
oswaggiee:
I am not understanding sef....of all the features, this is the best they can do?

Baba I'm not impressed cry

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by ehissi(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
ivolt:

Whatsapp intends to roll out a Telegram feature that you supposedly hate
and your reaction is to embrace Telegram which already have the feature.

You nor see E moniker? Thats a typical Nigerian mentality for you...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by eleojo23: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Danladi7:

Nairaland supermods are disgusting.you will be ban without telling you the reason and for how kany days

Banned till 2038 grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by hivira: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2017
cool
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by marvizzy(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Just like Nairaland supermods...

Whatsapp be encouraging dictatorship instead of democracy grin

Gbam!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by mekcheun(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2017
alright
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by theunnamed: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
jericco1:
hmm what's WhatsApp turning into

Telegram grin
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by otswag(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Mtchew!!! They should increase the maximum limit of group members first and stop beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by mrMeen(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
ivolt:

Whatsapp intends to roll out a Telegram feature that you supposedly hate
and your reaction is to embrace Telegram which already have the feature.
just employing if you can't beat them join them.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
wolextayo:

The channels allows admin to send message alone. The group allows everyone to send in message. This feature has been on telegram for a longtime. Thanks
Channels are different from groups, WhatsApp intends to use the channel feature on their group chats
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by charlsecy(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
wolextayo:

The channels allows admin to send message alone.
The proposed feature in WhatsApp could be disabled unlike in Telegram.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by jericco1(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
theunnamed:

Telegram grin

it's unnecessary, WhatsApp is WhatsApp for a reason and once they shy away from it. people could leave and go elsewhere.
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by oluwarantimi(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
everybody telegram this, telegram that. Which one is telegram, we don't have that one in Nigeria here o...
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Tobeice(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
I doubt if WhatsApp group size is still 256, i think it gone passed that.
TechEnthusiast:
Copycats,telegram had admin tools and also increased group members to 30k per group.
Whatsapp still manages 256 with crappy features.

I don't care about popularity,I prefer telegram
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
WhatsApp used to be fun until they started this their Yeye update per second. Imagine ur 60/ week sub on MTN canno longer last for a day. They wan milk us dry abi. End time app. shocked
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by peacemara54(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
check my signature
whatsapp is really useful
Re: Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) by Thecassanova: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Still it's hard for them to create a version that notifies you before someone add you into a creepy group you don't wanna be. Also to leave the group without notification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.