Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Weak Erection And Libido Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Weak Erection And Libido Issues (736 Views)

Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Whatsapp Sex Link / Join Whatsapp Sex Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Weak Erection And Libido Issues by ifyasia(f): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
He called me on Nigeria Info (95.1, Abuja), last Saturday night, to complain that he enjoyed mouth action but his wife didn't know how to do it. She bit his joystick while trying to do it. Instead of enjoying it, he cried from pain.
Well, wetin una want make I talk? That's why I started my a WhatsApp Sex Seminar, where people intending to enjoy their sex life can come and learn these things clearly. No mago mago or kpuchi kpuchi. Everything is taught openly, raw, with images and videos. Adult class where sex is the topic.
The main aim of this classes is to motivate couples to have more sex. Based on testimonies I get from participants, it is working very well.
The seminar takes place every Wednesday night, 9pm. On WhatsApp.
School fees is 1,000 naira only, per week.
Last week I taught couples how to handle quick and premature ejacualtion. This week I am going to be teaching how to gain stronger (killer) erection and higher libido for women (and men).
WhatsApp me for details 07083984303

(1) (Reply)

Three S*xual Conversations Engaged Couples Must Have / 3 Regrets Most Married Men Go Through / As A Christian Is Remarrying Wrong If A Partner Leaves The Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.