Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is This Fair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Fair? (620 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fair? Guy Lists 8 Things He Hates About Being Married / Is This Fair Or Not?? / Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fair? by UcLloyd1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
I share her problems, I have sleepless nights, Am alwyz lost in thought, Cuz of her problems, After saddling me with all her problems, she goes ahead to receive calls that gladness her, and i asked her, she said, ''they make me happy, cause me 2 forget my problems'', Me nko, Am only her to hear ur problems and worry, Why cant u share the problems amongst us, Is this not cheating na
Re: Is This Fair? by Nautillus(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^ Hoi. . , WTF??
Re: Is This Fair? by UcLloyd1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nautillus:

^^^ Hoi. . , WTF??
, dont grab
Re: Is This Fair? by omega25red(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
seriously WTF are you talking about
Re: Is This Fair? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hmmm, n are u learning how to use that word, abi i force u to comment, if u dont grab, keep walking
Re: Is This Fair? by Odunnu: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
He's speaking in tongues,when he's done he'l interprete in a language we'l undstand.
Re: Is This Fair? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Im sure dis is the result of weed.
Re: Is This Fair? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
Odunnu:

He's speaking in tongues,when he's done he'l interprete in a language we'l undstand.
what am trying to say is my girl leaps her problems on my head, and while am busy thinking of a way to solve her problems, shes busy picking her admires calls, laughing to thier jokes, while am heavy hearted with her problems, get the drift nw
Re: Is This Fair? by deco2come: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
yorke:

Im sure dis is the result of weed.

Hahahaha

[size=14pt]Poster I swear you don spoil my english database.[/size]
Re: Is This Fair? by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
oh well she should try and step up and stop bothering you with all her problems
if her receiving her admirers calls makes her happy, i think there is no biggie about that undecided
Re: Is This Fair? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
deco2come:

Hahahaha

[size=14pt]Poster I swear you don spoil my english database.[/size]
whats that supposed to let a laugh off my mouth, Hmmmm, no chance, so u know, am a writer, mostly play writing, sorry if ur block head didnt grab
Re: Is This Fair? by deco2come: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
Don't worry I will turn my head to square to know if I can understand you
Re: Is This Fair? by r231(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

what am trying to say is my girl leaps her problems on my head, and while am busy thinking of a way to solve her problems, shes busy picking her admires calls, laughing to thier jokes, while am heavy hearted with her problems, get the drift nw

now i knw why she is doing dat grin
Re: Is This Fair? by madlady(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

I share her problems, I have sleepless nights, Am alwyz lost in thought, Cuz of her problems, After saddling me with all her problems, she goes ahead to receive calls that gladness her, and i asked her, she said, ''they make me happy, cause me 2 forget my problems'', Me nko, Am only her to hear your problems and worry, Why cant u share the problems amongst us, Is this not cheating na

I like this. grin grin

I must be REALLY MAD, I understand you fully, she should share her problems amongst all her callers,why burden you alone cool
Re: Is This Fair? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
MAAAADDDD BABES, MAD SUGA, MAD HONEY!!!!!! LOOOOKKKEEEEE UUUU!!!
wats up hon, long time no show at the right place, u mean we are only useful when ur laptop acts up ehn? ehn? grin grin grin grin

watttaaa gwan, babes, hows spring? it is springtime now isnt it? well i wouldnt know, too busy avoiding harmattan dust here in lagos!!

wats gud with you babes, u kool like kool-aid? or fine like beyonce?
cheers babe, im just chilling, trying to cool down here, grin grin grin grin

@ poster, no mind all these pple, the fact that you are incoherently coherent should not be grounds for a verbal flagellation should it?
its just that u sound like u high on weed and that the babe is fingering your brain, talk about getting it BAD!!!!! wink wink wink
i hope u dont talk to her like this, cos that might be the very reason for your issue!! in short, grow a pair of balls guy!!! STOP WHINING!!
Re: Is This Fair? by Nautillus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
madlady:

I like this. grin grin

I must be REALLY MAD, I understand you fully, she should share her problems amongst all her callers,why burden you alone cool

LWKMD. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Fair? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
@poster
definitely not cheating but i understand why you will feel jealous about the "supposedly" sudden happiness that others bring to her which you cant.

if she is only sad when telling you about her problems then SHE AINT GOT NO REAL PROBLEM and you should probably care about your life/problems instead of killing yourself worrying because of "relationship".

(1) (Reply)

Is It Nice 2 Trust A Girl / Why Get Angry When He's Not Hungry / I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.