Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) (34557 Views)

Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by mofedamijo(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2017
Bede2u:
I know. I mean East as in the old Eastern region. Thats how these people see us. A Bayelsa guy in Lagos is considered an 'Easterner'
Not really tho,niger delta is now pronounced,pple get to knw d diff nowadays.....
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2017
mmmmmmmmm
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Bede2u(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

Not really tho,niger delta is now pronounced,pple get to knw d diff nowadays.....
pple knw d difference when they want to knw. Otherwise na easterner se and ss be to other people who dont care to knw
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
BluntBoy:
If not for strike after strike and some unnecessarily long semesters, I would have become a professor of mathematics long ago. But nothing spoil. I will keep pushing.
A side strike those heartless lectures wouldn't want the young to grow
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Spiff20(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2017
majekdom2:
Thinking he is Ajienka's son. The former VC. obviously intelligence can be genetic! dont settle for a dullard grin
My thoughts exactly. Anyway, proudly Port Harcourt
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by maziuwa(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2017
he is from biafra not (zoo) nigeria
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Walelavender(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You think "Professor of Mathematics" is a chieftaincy title?
Why are you this cruel grin grin grin Damn hilarious
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by errhis(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2017
When u finally hear something good from rivers state

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nemitari is ijaw name. Tari is love in ijaw
Is it the same thing as Tare?
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Is it the same thing as Tare?
Nope
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by jaychubi: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
na Ipob dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
MasViews:
If this dude is truly 24 then it's possible to find a virgin prostitute
Stale
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by akigbemaru: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by BluntBoy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:
A side strike those heartless lectures wouldn't want the young to grow
Exactly.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by BluntBoy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

angry
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by DEBUU: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
That's huge success. Congratulations!
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by gbenglex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
hmmmmph
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by walexy1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Guy, small small now. I just laughed my teeth out, no kill person with laugh abeg!!!!!
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Russo2017: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
MasViews:
If this dude is truly 24 then it's possible to find a virgin prostitute
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
majekdom2:
Thinking he is Ajienka's son. The former VC. obviously intelligence can be genetic! dont settle for a dullard grin

He is definitely the first son Of former UNIPORT VC. Prof Ajienka
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Suffernomore: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
olihilistic:
Iamj look at your younger brother showing the world his intelligence but you are always on Nairaland showing your stvpidity..

Nice one bro

Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by sharpsecret: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lol....south south don turn East again,nawa ooo,Na p.h guy oooo,make una no carry ham enter biafra.
south south is not biafra 4 una mind..but later una go say wen ur brother jonathan is president why dint we shout biafra..cOnfused pple
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by Kolping: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Smart move by the guy. Got a job in a former teacher training college which only became a university 11 years ago in 2006. To become a lecturer in a highly ranked UK university after getting a PhD is extremely hard, especially without post-doctoral experience. I know some PhD holders who spend up to 10 years in post-doc or research associate positions before getting a lecturer position in the UK.

The name of the game is to target the former polytechnics (which became universities in 1992) and new universities to get a lecturing job.

Throwback:
Edge Hill? Sounds like a grammar school.

How come no serious university in the UK took him up?

Congrats are still in order though.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
nengibo:

He is Ijaw but I think he's Okirika, hes probably the former uniport vcs son
You are part of the problem oh
Kalabari is under ijaw, ijaw covers both rivers and bayelsa states
Kalabari is more specific to the riverine people of rivers state Abonnema, buguma, degema, soku, elem kalabari, even okirika tombia bakana etc are all considered kalabari until you meet those of the purist school of thought who believe the undiluted kalabari people are Abonnema and ... and ... I will leave it at that I don't want to start another argument
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by ZUBY77(m): 2:31am On Nov 23, 2017
agulion:
name checkers will confused with this name

You really need to go offline and Start studying English.
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by nengibo: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

You are part of the problem oh
Kalabari is under ijaw, ijaw covers both rivers and bayelsa states
Kalabari is more specific to the riverine people of rivers state Abonnema, buguma, degema, soku, elem kalabari, even okirika tombia bakana etc are all considered kalabari until you meet those of the purist school of thought who believe the undiluted kalabari people are Abonnema and ... and ... I will leave it at that I don't want to start another argument
There is no argument, ethnic groups are made up various clans, it isn't any form of division to properly identify one's clan
Re: Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) by ShylockConsults: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Get 75% Scholarship in Tourism and Hotel Management (Bachelors) in Near East University.

Limited seats are available.
* No IELTS | * 100% Visa
*Admission are open for Spring 2018 (February).
Deadline: 15th December, 2017.

For more Info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
Agencies and Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-year-old Uwade Helen Akhere, Gets Scholarship From 11 US Universities / 11 Major Reasons Why Phd Take Too Long To Study In Nigeria / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.