Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,905 members, 7,902,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today (48694 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by hernyhorla: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Na here i they when the marriage go crash

By God's grace, the marriage will not crash.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
oyb:

All the better to penetrate with
Penetrate what, bikonu?
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
please release wedding party 2 for me.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by mruwaifo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
I pray God gives them the grace to bear the pressure of public opinion that they are going to be under . An overly hyped wedding will put too much pressure on the marriage. They wont afford to make the least mistake without public outcry .

That’s why the biggest stars marry in secrecy , guard their privacy and stay together for years .
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by Appareil(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2017
veekid:
That püssy go suffer tonight
Why? Perverse
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by mctowel01: 3:23am On Nov 21, 2017
tofolo:
Why is nobody posting the main part? Jollof rice?
How does it relate. no be by force to be funny
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by eustacey: 4:22am On Nov 21, 2017
#BAAD2017 :Highlights From Banky W and Adesua Etom‘s Wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5748tPoFj7w
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by Andeze(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Congratz mr Capable
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today by esty27: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Na here i they when the marriage go crash
By there dp, you will know them. how can you wish sm1's marriage to fail. Dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police / The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A / Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.