Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,695 members, 7,951,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

: Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. (1078 Views)

Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / Will Jonathan Ever get The Bomb Suspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Becomrich17: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nigeria politics is like chess. It is like playing chess. If you dont know how to play chess, you cant win the president. Jonathan nomination for ministers, shows he is a bad chess player. He does not know how to checkmate.

Bad advise. For a Win for the Labour/AC party merger. All they need to do is present a Yoruba/hausafulani for president. It is home ? Knowing the north very well. When they have to pick between a Yoruba person and a south south. They would pick a yoruba man. I dont have to tell you what the answer would be.  It tell you. Jonathan is not a very good chess player.

You can see the Sultan going to attend a Yoruba program in lagos and at that program saying Jonathan can not remove the chief of army staff(politics). warning signal.  Where is Buhari now. He is in the same camp with the Tinubu. ( checkmate).  It is call the game of chess in  Nigeria politics. Lesson number one. The North would go with the Yoruba offer any day, anytime and anywhere. They know thier back is alway covered.

Jonathan screw up himself in his ministers nomination. Which state would dora going to win for you. ZERO state. Dora can not even win her home state for governor. Not to talk of helping Jonathan to win the presidency. This is call politics. he better pray the senate reject some of the people on his list, for him to have a second chance at rewritten the list.

AC is in full control of Edo state. Did you see the pictures how the benin people were so happy, to get rid of some people in the state. Can someone post that picture again.  Go and read what the past edo state governor said. Jonathan screw up big time. Lesson number one in Nigeria chess politics.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by bombay: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
You are a slowpoke grin
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by cpatra(f): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
Some people are jobless!
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by otawa: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
Jonathan screw up himself in his ministers nomination. Which state would dora going to win for you. ZERO state. Dora can not even win her home state for governor. Not to talk of helping Jonathan to win the presidency. This is call politics. he better pray the senate reject some of the people on his list, for him to have a second chance at rewritten the list.

Good Analysis.

I guess GoodLuck does not want to stay beyond 2011.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
I dont believe this unless you show me the maps
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by 006(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ poster, did you ever go to school?
You definitely can't win a debate against a primary 5 pupil.
Your IQ is way TOO low.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Sunofgod(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
undecided
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by 18platoon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
@becomepoor, you too like wahala, your notice-me don too oooh.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by plumbcare: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
Trash, you just wasted my time.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by abt(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
So Is It Dora's Job to win State(s) for Jonathan or trying to make a positive impact on the ministerial portfolio she will be asssigned in order to move this Country Forward.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Becomrich17: 3:32am On Mar 25, 2010
You are slowpoke, I am sorry to say this. Look, I like to speak the truth. I know one of the  Banigo girl. She is my very good friend. I have know her for a long time nearly 2 decade now. I call her G. She is a good woman.  But it does not mean I should not speak the truth.  I would not sell my people the Yorubas birthright for a contract or position, You can go and give that position to Dora. I am not dora akunyili. Yes I know Banigo, It is obvious it is my chance for the national cake  I am not  a thief.  I am for the people of nigeria not for a cabal.

You see this is the different between America and Nigeria.  Hillary was against Obama during the election. Hillary is USA secretary of state, because she spoke her mind. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA

In nigeria, like you can see, when leader do the wrong thing. People do not tell him the truth. We deceive him just because we want contract. People like Dora are ready to praise you just for position. I am not going to praise.

The bible says to him, God loves he rebukes. God does not respect anyman. even Obama. 

First of all, Do you think benin people are so silly that they would want to vote for a party who conducted census and look at the satellite pictures of Benin city. . So people who did this to them, are the people you expect benin people  to vote for you. They would burn down anything you have. Go and ask the oba of benin, if the benin people have agreed to be cheated for ever and ever. Or and ask the olu of warri if  warri people are ready to be cheated.

Now I do not want to tell you about the yorubas history and cheating , and how we fight.  And do you think the yorubas people would vote for people who sign the census figure. Do you think we are fools.  You refuse to do the right. We told you to remove us into Benin republic or form a country. Do you think it is a joke. Have you ever heard of operation wetin.

Now if you do not know nigeria politics quickly go and read it. The hausa/fulani hate selling thier birthright to anyone. And you think they are ready to be minority in Nigeria. You must be joking.

Now explain to me and the whole world. What is your formular you think Any hausa/fulani with any brain on is head who see this pictures. Would want to become minority. And you think they would vote for a party who do not want change.

Look the sultan has a master degree, he lived  abroad, he knows , if we do not follow through our plan to remove Edo,delta and bayelsa from nigeria, they are finished. And you think the fulani/hausa member of the army. Would allow you. I am laughing over here.

Go read your history, they would kill all of the politician. you, do not know them. Daburoba. They are not silly.

If you mention some names in edo state people would stone you. I am not telling you a lie. some people are the most hated people. The area you are talking about is know for been violent during election.

The north would not agree, and the yorubas would not agree. We need constitution change. Not the nonsense constitution change , you have, that is trash. Who cares if yar adua sign letter or not.

This pictures is what 2011 election is about.

Go ask a Benin man, if he is ready to be cheated for the rest of their life. When Oba of Benin put curse for your head. You hear wer

So you think the north want to be minority? Tell the whole world. Just because of one party. You dont know the north then, ??   So you think the north is ready to became minority because they give yar adua nephew position.  Are you serious? You dont know  the north. hell no, the north is know for military coup they would kill all of the politician. All those politician would be gun down. Go ask any nigerian.  You see how hausa men round up niger republic politician. They nigeria military boys would round up the senate and all this people making claim they would not make the north majority. I THINK they are about to plan a coup already to solve this issue of satellite picture once and for all.

Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Jakumo(m): 5:57am On Mar 25, 2010
See map ! See Map ! SEE MAP !

See Nigeria1 ! See Nigeria@1 ! See Nigeria1@, See Becomericch ! See Becomerichh ! See Becomerich/ !
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by SkySpirit(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2010
bombay:

You are a slowpoke grin

cpatra:

Some people are jobless!

006:

@ poster, did you ever go to school?
You definitely can't win a debate against a primary 5 pupil.
Your IQ is way TOO low.

SO HE CAN GO BACK TO CHILDREN PLAY GROUP?!

plumbcare:

Trash, you just wasted my time.

PLEASE, RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE SHOULD HELP ME TELL HIM THE TRUTH, I THINK HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH AUNTY DORA. MY BE HIS MUSHROOM CHEMIST WAS AFFECTED BY ONE OF DORA'S SOUND POLICIES!
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by bibiking1(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2010
, ,,,hmmm.,,,, and there goes our most entertaining poster of last year!,,,All hail the great Becomericch, or is it becomerich\ or beccomerihc or bec,,,,,,
@Jakumo.,,where hath thou been?
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by tundewoods(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2010
grin Become what ever you wish but you must please give kudos to this Guy Becomerich, He has succeeded in turning this section to a one man circus show.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Becomrich17: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
The honest truth is the Northern military boys would just round up all the politician very soon. Either inside senate or house of assembly. That why they have been running about. Saying they are doing retreat in akwa ibom today, calabar tomorrow, minna next week. Like pastor adeboye, may be DADDY want member of the nigeria senate or house of rep in HEAVEN very soon.

You do not know nigeria military, they would shoot them all. We employ the best of nigeria mad men in the army. They shoot innocent people,even infant,  not to talk of politician.

I am telling the very very best of nigeria mad men are in the nigeria army. You dont know anything.

If they do not listen to Gadaffi, they would know very soon, that mad people gene runs in the blood of the nigeria army.

Have you see the way the nigeria army. They bear names like broken bottle. headput, shoot at sight,, take them all,one shoot, killer,  etc

You dont want to be caught in a room with them on the day you receive your paycheque. They would take the money for you. They kill innocent people for less than 10 cent or N20 on nigeria road. Not to talk of removing a government.

They better remove the yorubas, edo, delta  or you would see accidental discharge. you dont know anything. we have the very very very best of mad men in the army. they dont listen to order my friend. You are about to see accidental discharge very soon.
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by SkySpirit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
Becomrich/:

The honest truth is the Northern military boys would just round up all the politician very soon. Either inside senate or house of assembly. That why they have been running about. Saying they are doing retreat in akwa ibom today, calabar tomorrow, minna next week. Like pastor adeboye, may be DADDY want member of the nigeria senate or house of rep in HEAVEN very soon.

You do not know nigeria military, they would shoot them all. We employ the best of nigeria mad men in the army. They shoot innocent people,even infant,  not to talk of politician.

I am telling the very very best of nigeria mad men are in the nigeria army. You dont know anything.

If they do not listen to Gadaffi, they would know very soon, that mad people gene runs in the blood of the nigeria army.

Have you see the way the nigeria army. They bear names like broken bottle. headput, shoot at sight,, take them all,one shoot, killer,  etc

You dont want to be caught in a room with them on the day you receive your paycheque. They would take the money for you. They kill innocent people for less than 10 cent or N20 on nigeria road. Not to talk of removing a government.

They better remove the yorubas, edo, delta  or you would see accidental discharge. you dont know anything. we have the very very very best of mad men in the army. they dont listen to order my friend. You are about to see accidental discharge very soon.

Sounds like a DISMISSED REGIMENT! tongue tongue tongue
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
shocked@the maps
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by violent(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2010
one thing i admire about poster is that whether you want to listen to his jargon or not, he'd post them anyway
Re: : Did Jonathan Ever Play Chess Before. by platinumnk(f): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
violent:

one thing i admire about poster is that whether you want to listen to his jargon or not, he'd post them anyway

lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Onokpono Writes Akpabio From Prison / Oyo Nurtw Crisis: Scores Wounded As Tokyo , Eleweomo Loyalists Clash / Senate Fails To Form Quorum, Postpones Passage Of Pib Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.