Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno (1676 Views)

If Zlatan Do These 4 Things Will Be Bigger Than Olamide In 2 Years (MUST READ) / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / This Kid Rapper Can Rap More Than Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno by asavibe: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
It's no news that in Nigeria we export great artists like wizkid,davido,kiss Daniel amid others,but the number of the most talented artists is incomplete without this amazing rapper in the house with me today,without further Ado

QUE: Please tell Us your name and what you do for a living.?

ANS: my name is Omotalade Seyi temitayo aka Flowfreq am an artist.

QUE: Tell Us a little about yourself... where are you from, where did you grow up.. what was your childhood like?

ANS: yhh..am d last born of my parents and d 3 son, am from ekiti, grew up in ibadan. My childhood life was awesome thank God for that.

QUE: When and why did you start Rapping?

ANS: I started rapping at the age of 16 and why i started rapping was because I saw this creativity in myself when listening to beats, I could just come up with an hook based on what i saw at that moment and it was fun for me.

QUE: What does your Artist name mean and where did it come from?

ANS: the name flowfreq is actually from the full name flowfrequency which means am a wavy boy with the way i flow and am a freak with it.

QUE: Do you have a record label?

ANS: presently No.

QUE: How has your music evolved since you first began

ANS: mehn..at first I wont lie it was quite difficult but with the constant work i put in and me developing my own sound so as to be the best at that aspect, was a big change for me.

QUE: What has been your biggest challenge as an Artist?

ANS: well been a rapper in my country is a challenge 4 me as an artist because it takes more than just to spit bars,ur punchlines, wordplay,metaphor and the likes cause if you dont give the street what they want, mehn they won't listen. All they will say is "that guy sabi rap" but the point is delivering all those features as a rapper and fusing it together in line of what the street wants in order to get A1. Example is king kong by vector.

QUE: What do you like most/least?

ANS: Music bruh, listening to different sounds, vibing all day, positive vibe always.

QUE: How do you get people to take you seriously as a musician?

ANS: through my music, been creative about it and giving the street what they want. I have to satisfy my people.

QUE: Which songs do you perform most frequently? Do you ever play any covers?

ANS: my latest jam titled "dat one sef dey" every show I go to I perform it. And I also worked on two covers recently but haven't dropped it yet tho.

QUE: Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?

ANS: the likes of Eminem, lil wayne, Kendrick Lamar, jcole, drake and the reason his because all this superstars have mastered their sounds and the creativity and energy they infuse in their music is superb.

QUE: Which famous musicians have you learned from?

ANS: Eminem, lil wayne, drake.

QUE: Were you influenced by old records & tapes? Which ones?

ANS: yhh. 2pac "all eyes on me"

QUE: How do you handle mistakes during a performance?

ANS: if any mistake happens while performing on stage, will just shake it off and tell myself "Yo this ain't your last show bruh there is still many more to come and I believe every happens for a reason so I just got to look at the positive side out of the negativity.

QUE: Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?

ANS: nah not really cause I pray before entering a stage performance or a rap competition.

QUE: What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?

ANS: my advice is just be yourself dont be bothered about what people will say when you start doing what you love cause nobody knows you better than you do, keep vibing and put God first in everything you do.

QUE: How do you balance your music with other obligations - mate, school, job e.t.c?

ANS: let me just say everything has its own time. When I was still in school, education was 1st for me followed by music but now that am through with school, music 1st, music all the way.

QUE: Is there anyone you'd like to acknowledge for offering financial or emotional support?

ANS: yhh. My first love, my mum

QUE: Anything else you'd like to mention that I didn't ask?

ANS: yhh. I won the best student rapper in my school, Osun state university and also won the best rapper in a blackberry competition held in my school.

Re: Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno by jamexborn(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
OK smh
Re: Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
you are mad oh.
Re: Meet The New Artist That Rap Better Than Olamide And Phyno by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
I never knew Olamide and Phyno rapped.

(1) (Reply)

Download This Is Pitakwa By Barz - Port Harcourt Version Of "This Is Nigeria" / "The Pastor's Son" Vector Set To Reply M.i (photo) / Ayra Starr - Away Instrumental | Reprod. Spromson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.