Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary (1076 Views)

No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Waaaoooo!!! Just like yesterday, we are 2yrs today. ALL PRAISE AND HONOR BE TO GOD. Please all my family and friends help me celebrate MY WONDER WOMAN, my God sent, my adorable. She is full of faith even when things look obscure. It's an error for anyone today to say she is lucky, NO!! she's not lucky, rather celebrate and admire her RISK, because she accepted my marriage proposal when I physically had nothing, having no home of my own, or a good pay job. I was even squatting with a friend at that moment when she said yes to me, agreeing to jump into the ocean with me even when she new I had no boat, going on an endless journey with me knowing there is no means of transportation.This is why I chose to call her my WONDER WOMAN. I told her I will make her happy, take good care of her, yet I had no single physical proof to that promise, yet she told me I will follow you, Aaaaah!! this is my partner from heaven. Very few female folks today would dare take such stupid risk. They will examine and analyze your destiny as though they are the Ancient of days, check your pocket and bank account with a microscope as though they are the makers of BVN, shining their eyes as though life begins and ends with what only the eyes can see, and that's why it's only the grave that can separate us. With all my plenty principles, strictness, waahaalaa etc, she is still by me. My union with her has brought me so much favor, blessings, recognition and honor. Join me to celebrate my wonder woman. It's not about me, it's about her today. To God be all the glory.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 2:31am On Nov 21, 2017
More pictures

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by ichommy(m): 3:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Awesome... wink
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Godswillu(m): 3:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Lovely

Wishing you happy marriage life
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmm mr op is celebrating two years oooo and some of our blodas here are still forming player even at age 45. smh.. But dear mr op, it's good to smoke but no be say make e too much. Wetin? You don turn average pink lips to burnt offering. Wetin na? Congratulations anyway. I heard it's not easy to keep a girlfriend not to talk of keeping a family not just for a year but two years. God will continue to be with you. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by MrDandy(m): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations! smiley

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by ImperialYoruba: 5:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Very beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Wishing you many more years of joy and blessings.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Lionbite(m): 5:32am On Nov 21, 2017
Marriage looks good on both of you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Even in my next 100th world, I'll still like to be a man. See as your wife don turn to woman sharpally after 2yrs and you still be bomboy. grin

Congrats man, your wife is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy Anniversary To You Op.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by ClitoPen: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice to meet you adults. Was worried am the only one on NL
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
@captainjeffry lol u ar very funny, i lov her like dat, am a pastor and she has been very supportive to me in ministry. Thanks evryone, can someone help me call her n tell her i love her so so much. 08064004728. Tell her ur a Nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by nikkypearl(f): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats bro...
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Ginaz(f): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
babapressy:
@captainjeffry lol u ar very funny, i lov her like dat, am a pastor and she has been very supportive to me in ministry. Thanks evryone, can someone help me call her n tell her i love her so so much. 08064004728. Tell her ur a Nairalander

Huh? sad

It's like you don't know what you are doing. Why put your wife's phone number on an online forum? Do you know who is who here? If you love her so much and want people to know, you can send a message to a radio broadcast so they send the message.

I don't get this, it's like love is sharking you, by the time someone steal your wife from you, you will have sense. Remove your wife's number immediately. sad

You don't have immediate family members to tell her you love her? it's nairaland Filled with people of all sorts that will tell her?

People you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
@Ginaz. Lol, why are you afraid for us? They can even snatch her through the radio. But we have grown pass that realm, my number and her number has always been on social media because of what we do, God can sustain what he instituted, so relax. Call us 20yrs later u will shall still be togeda. What u fear and believe will always happen to u, its an error in life to be negative, what u fear or think more about is what you attract. if u ar married plz i advice u trust your wife and trust God. Its not about the love shacking, of cox its shacking us, but the secrete/sustainability of marriage is with GOD. Am sorry that am preaching here but Perfect love cast out fear (1Jhn 4v18). All thasame thanks sis for ur concern, we love you somuch and God bless uuuuu
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Ginaz(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
babapressy:
@Ginaz. Lol, why are you afraid for us? They can even snatch her through the radio. But we have grown pass that realm, my number and her number has always been on social media because of what we do, God can sustain what he instituted, so relax. Call us 20yrs later u will shall still be togeda. What u fear and believe will always happen to u, its an error in life to be negative, what u fear or think more about is what you attract. if u ar married plz i advice u trust your wife and trust God. Its not about the love shacking, of cox its shacking us, but the secrete/sustainability of marriage is with GOD. Am sorry that am preaching here but Perfect love cast out fear (1Jhn 4v18). All thasame thanks sis for ur concern, we love you somuch and God bless uuuuu

Oh cut the crap!
Nothing negative here. It was too much. Do you know people here? How can you give up her number on a forum this broad to people you don't know from Adams! To tell her about your love, oh really?

Cut your super story for yourself, giving out her number doesn't make any sense what so ever. That's all I care to tell you before you open Bible on my head.
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by AlexCk: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy Anniversary @Op.

Blessings on blessings always.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by teresafaith: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
So because you guys are celebrating two years anniversary, is that why you can't advice her to reduce those disgusting fats
Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations OP
More years to come.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
babapressy:
Happy married life sir.
God shall certainly give u more happiness ,joy & ...just name it sir ,in ur marriage !
I will certainly call her sir to extend ur love message(s) to her....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Am enjoying all the comments, am use to nairaland people. I can even drop my her number with the devil himself an he cnt do nothing. We are not scared, the devil has agreed to stay clear of our home. Much testimonies in just 2yrs of relying on God. Thanks and Love u all.
Kaaboosh!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by babapressy(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Less i forget accepting Jesus is all that matters in this life, for without Him we are nothing, give your heart to Him and let Him make your life a wonder. I prophecy for every young man and lady rejoicing with us on this thread that is trusting God for life partner, God will respond to you in due season, He will grant you grace to wait if He has not spoken, He will drive far away from you unreasonable men and women. For young couples i pray for Gods wisdom and fear will rest on your home, the evil spirit of division shall be far away from your home, no straanger shall come in between what God has joined together, and we all shall see each other in heaven at the second coming of Jesus. The love for Jesus and the things of God is our secrete.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Joislim(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary Wonder Woman grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by TabletMan: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy anniversary...

But on a serious note, a two years anniversary is not worth celebrating. Years ago people use to celebrate their wedding anniversary when it's up to a decade or they will celebrate silver jubilee when it's up to 25 years. But due to growing rate of marriage scandal and divorced cases , people now see 1,2 and 3 years as a big deal and in the upcoming generation people will start celebrating 1 week wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by adadike281(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
I am touched! she's such a good woman, May God bless her for me o. Lalasticlala, abeg come o! Happy wedding anniversary!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Celebrating His 2yrs Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
That sweet grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / Nigerian Man Tells Transgender, Miss Sahhara What Is Making Him Hungry / 5 Types Of Kiss And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.