Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Dont Need Him Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Need Him Again (1263 Views)

Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent / When She Dont Need You Anymore,this Is How She Will Start Chating With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Need Him Again by BabyFace4(f): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2007
How can i tell a guy that am not interestedd in him again coz my parents said they dont want us together
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by Bolarge(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
Just yesterday u wz relaying d travails of ur friend whose bobo thot her boobs were too small.
Now you are laying off ur bobo. . .
Na wa o. . . . grin

why am I gettn mischievious nowadays?
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by BabyFace4(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2007
U are not serious with ur reply, me sending a question yesterday does not mean i cant send another one. If u know u dont know what to say, y dont u leave the topic.
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by Bolarge(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
Ooops! D'd I hurt ur feelings?
Ddn't intend to.It's not in my character, grin
. .We cool? wink
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by Maneater1(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2007
this is what u say,

u say "guy, i'mnot interested again, see my folks dont want us together, sorry, better luck next time"

then leave him heartbroken and sad, but he'll get over u in 2 wks.

Then imagine the man of ur dreams telling u that one day (dont mind me i just want to put u on a guilt trip).

Seriously if ur parents dont approve u have to let him go, but parents dont always know whats right for us. but make sure u listen to ur parents. R u confused? grin
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by nduleme(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2007
Its simple na, you need not tell him anything, SHOW him you are not interested.

Stage a scene in your house and make him catch you with a guy in a compromising position grin

And if he makes the mistake of attempting to forgive you, tell him you were with the sixth guy in two weeks. Also make him understand your parents approve it. He may be broken hearted but what is that compared to your freedom?
Re: I Dont Need Him Again by Rhea(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2007
Baby face

Judging by the title you have chosen, I guess you already have your mind made up. You don't need him. Do you need someone to help you justify your decision, or are you trying to hinge that on your parents? This may sound hard on you, but weigh out the good and bad aspect of this guy. Then take a clear-cut decision.

You have to decide if you can live with that decision (quitting the relationship). Our parents are there to guide us, but as an adult, it's your decision that counts most here. If not, most people would have to drag their parents to work so as to have them make decisions for them.

Reason with your parents to ensure that whatever reason they have is strong enough to make you change your mind. That reason should also make sense to you.

Be prepared to live with the aftermath of living with him or dumping him. It's your LIFE after all. And like Forrest Gump said, life's like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're going to get.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why? / The Best Lovers: Latinos, Africans, : / 76% Of Women Use Wrong Bra Size! Do You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.