Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos (563 Views)

Would You Know A Replica If You Saw One? / How To Choose One Good Printing Machine?and What Type Are You Using Now, / The Real Truth Behind Recharge vouchers Printing Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos by flobajo: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a good printing outfit that does long run prints on products such as calendars, Annual reports and Diaries.

I have come across some but quality always seems to be an issue. Has anyone used one in the past that they can recommend and vouch for their quality?
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos by y2kaustin(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hi,
Let me have the items you really have preference for,as we will be willing to give you a state of the art job.Kindly get in touch via 07028053231 or y2kaustin@gmail.com hoping to hear from you soon,
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos by skylite1: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2010
send me email: skyliteprinting@yahoo.com and I would send you some samples of our quality
printing products
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Printing Business In Lagos by sanches: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2010
Hello,

we at carl max designs know the very best in printing of all sorts, We printed the annual report for HARVICKS HEALTHCARE. CONTACT US FOR THE BEST, 07026383234

(1) (Reply)

Another Cool Place For All Business Minded Nigerians / Urgent Need For A Vsat Sharing Service! / What Will You Do When You Have Additional 50k To 100k Stream Of Income Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.