Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,885 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Get A Free U.S Share For Signing Up With Robinhood Free Stock Trading App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Free U.S Share For Signing Up With Robinhood Free Stock Trading App (4252 Views)

Best Gift Cards Trading App In Nigeria | Gift Cards Hub / Get 1000 Naira For Just Signing Up And Withdraw Money Instantly / Free U.s.a Checking Account To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free U.S Share For Signing Up With Robinhood Free Stock Trading App by dinggle: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
I have been day trading penny stocks part-time and it has been fun and profitable. Robinhood.com, the future of stock trading with 0% commission, paved way for me to trade without pressure. My regular trades are XCO, sprint, CDTI, ZNGA, OHGI, AMS,TOPS, GMO, RGLS, GSL, NAO, TEUM. I am usually in and out of trade within an hours, I rarely do next day trades. Penny stocks are mainly for fishermen like traders who can wait patiently for the market to come to them.
Robinhood is not available in Nigeria / Africa, you have to be residence in U.S.A or Canada to signup using the app.

Join Robinhood with this link if you are residence in U.S/Canada and we both get a free share each http://share.robinhood.com/kenneti9

The free stock is only available through invitation using the link, Robinhood does not award free share for signups without invitation.

*Awarded shares can be sold after 3 trading days.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / How Do You Handle Difficult Bosses? / Raised Floor Suppliers/dealers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.